What happened to Zoè Nightshade?

"Ahh let the Welcoming ceremony begin!!!" said Helgi spotting our three friends. Haechan, Mark and Jaehyun went and sat at the table where the valkyrie who had brought them to Valhalla was sitting. She looked VERY uneasy.

Johnny also walked towards the table, and before the others came he whispered "Don't worry, you won't get in trouble for bringing these people into Valhalla, I mean I know you mixed up but it will be okay". The Valkyrie let out a sigh of relief.

Haechan was the first to sit and he smiled at the Valkyrie. "Sooo thanks for bringing me to Valhalla, I'm happy that at least ONE person in this world appreciates my greatness😇. So what's your name?". "Zoè. Zoè Nightshade" said the Valkyrie. (Yes the Zoè from the hunters of Artemis. Her bravery when dying made her get into Valhalla as a valkyrie)

Helgi started his speech."So today we have three new *ahem* heroes in Valhalla. They have been chosen by Odin himself, like most of the [1]einherjar we get these days. *rolling eyes* So as you might already know, they are from the world famous kpop group NCT *👏* We have organised this Nct themed dinner as honour to them. I would have really appreciated if Hunding had done a better job decorating, but I guess this is better than nothing *disgusting look at Hunding* . So now we we'll you all. SO NOW IT'S PICTURE TIME!!!!"

Hundreds of cameras popped up from nowhere as all the thanes and other Valkyries gathered around to take photos with our Nct members. "What is this???" Mark looked terrified. Some who took photos on pollaroid cameras wanted them signed. Some of the photos were so weird because they were taken from almost every angle possible.

During all this chaos the Valkyrie tapped Haechan's back and pointed in the direction where a girl and a boy were trying to come to them through the crowd

During all this chaos the Valkyrie tapped Haechan's back and pointed in the direction where a girl and a boy were trying to come to them through the crowd. "See there? They are your hallmates" she said. Haechan tried to geta better look. "Have I seen him before???"

●●●●●●●●●●

[1]--- the people who get into Valhalla and become warriors of Odin

A/n : Who do you think the hallmates of floor 120 are?👀