The man upstairs

"Is it dad?" asked Nicki. "Um... no. But I'm sure you'll be suprised to see him!" replied the old man.

Nicki went upstairs along a huge wooden staircase. Jaehyun, Haechan and Mark stayed downstairs.

A maid came and escorted Nicki in to another big sitting room. Nicki saw a man standing by the large window.

He had a silvery beard like the old man downstairs. He was wearing ancient norse clothing. A raven was resting on his shoulder while another was sitting on his hand.

Nicki let out a gasp. The man turned. He had an eye patch over his left eye.

"Oh hello there Nicki long time no see how are you I've been wanting to talk to you since a looong time great that you came to Alfheim".

Nicki blinked. "Um..." she slowly knelt and awkwardly said "I am honoured to meet you lord Odin".

"What? Oh yes,yes. I'm honoured too. Great great. So Nicki the reason I came here is to tell you something important. You see, you have three new hallmates right?".

"Ohh yeah they're downstairs. What about them?". "Well the thing is I think Zoè mixed up my request. You see I wanted Lu... oh never mind! So the thing is YOU havr to make sure that these three fit well in Valhalla. Kk??".

Nicki tilted her head. "Um.. kk???" (apparently that's what I've been doing all this time). Odin cleared his throat. "Oh and you know since I took away these members from the band I sent them two new members"

"Oh and for taking care of Jaehyun, Haechan and Mark I'll give you.." Odin dug into his pocket. "Ahh! Here it is!" He handed some slips of paper to Nicki.

"Vouchers for the Valhalla gift shop! This also includes a 50 percent discount for all kpop albums!"

Nicki's eyes widened. "Oh sure". Odin gestured Nicki to leave. As soon as she went out she let out a scream.

"YAYAYAY!!!! 50 PERCENT DISCOUNT FOR A LIFE TIME! But I mean, I AM doing Odin a huge favour, je could have made it FREE albums for a life time but still..."

Nicki went downstairs and found out that the others were having dinner. Mark was eating pizza and drinking watermelon juice. Jaehyun was having bread pudding. Haechan was having some weird elfish dish.

___________________________________♡_______________________________

A/n : Holaa! 😊😊😊 It's sooo like Haechan to eat some fancy dish😅
Btw Haechan's teaser pics were sooo nice, especially in the blue version💚