Bumble 🐝

Alfheim was soooo beautiful. The gravity was lower than on the Earth so it felt bumpy when you walked. Alfheim was very bright and shiny. It was like... kind of like what you think heaven will look like.

               Mark, Haechan, Jaehyun and Nicki walked along a brick road that seemed to have come from a nursery rhyme.

               They came to a village. There were shops either side of the road. Everything was very fairy-like and pleasant.

     Haechan : (covering his eyes) OMG! THE LIGHT COMING FROM ALL THOSE SWEETS IS BLINDING ME!!!!

Nicki laughed.

     Nicki : Do you guys want any? The food in Alfheim is THE BEST!!! No matter how much you eat, nothing bad happens to you!

     Mark : What do you mean NOTHING BAD? Is anything supposed to happen???

     Nicki : Oh no no, I mean even though there's sugar, it doesn't affect your health in a bad way. Something like that.

               Nicki went to a small stall selling sweets and brought a lot. Jaehyun went eagerly to eat them.

The owner was an elf. He was thin and tall. His skin was pale lile all the other elves. It was so pale that you could see the greenish veins. He smiled at Haechan.

               Then suddenly a little elf-boy came running towards them.  "Hellooo! Did you like my papa's sweets? They are the best! And I am not advertising them".

Nicki laughed. The little boy went towards Jaehyun. "Hi!!! My name is Bumble. What's your name?". Jaehyun knelt so that he was the same hight as the boy. "I'm Jaehyun" he said.

"Ok Bumble say bye to your new friends, you have to go inside" said the shop-owner-elf-daddy.

"Ok! But I want a hug from this bright person". Jaehyun smiled at Bumble and gave him a big hug. Bumble ran inside. Haechan looked at Jaehyun.

"Can Haechan get a hug too?😊". He made puppy dog eyes. "No" said Jaehyun.

_________________________________♡_________________________________

A/n : I can't wait till Bumble shows up in the future. Ooops👀