Chapter 3

................Time Skip..............

y/n POV
Newt came to grab me for something, he wouldn't tell me what it was for though and that was unfair. It wasn't dark out yet but the sun was setting, I was super confused, like what is there to even do? The only thing Newt told me is that I was the guest of honour, and honestly, that scared me even more. We walked towards this giant pile of sticks, it looked like a bonfire. They lit these spears and threw them at the sticks. Alby walked up to me and said, "welcome to the glade y/n." He turned his back and yelled to the crowd "this is y/n, anyone touches her, you will be beaten up," he yelled. I muttered "I can take care of myself," then decided to make my point by yelling, "ya, you'll be beaten up by me shanks." The boys kinda snickered and went back to what they were doing and that frustrated me, they didn't think I could harm them. I heard cheering to my right, looked over, and saw a circle of guys. It looked like there were boys inside the circle. Chuck walked up beside me, I asked him what it was; he told me it was a "fight circle". Nobody had beat Gally before, Thomas was close once but didn't get him out of the circle, so I decided that that was how I was going to prove they should fear me. I started walking up towards the circle when a taller Asian boy stepped in front of me, "Where do you think you're going greenie?" I just pushed by him and replied "I'm going to prove that you shanks should be afraid of me." He just rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Minho POV
This girl was crazy, she's a girl she can't beat Gally. This was gonna be hilarious. I walked over to watch the fight, and I motioned for all the other guys to come and watch, this was gonna be good.

y/n POV
I was so annoyed, that Asian boy was an ass, I can take care of myself and I was gonna prove it. Gally had just thrown another boy of the circle. He was looking super smug, I couldn't wait to wipe that stupid look off his face. "So who's my next victim?" he smirked. "How about me?" It was my turn to smirk, as he just gave a look of disbelief, "or are you too scared?" His face grew red with anger as he motioned me to step into the circle. As I stepped in I could see all the guys starting to make their way over to the circle, I knew nobody believed I could do it but boy was I gonna prove them wrong. He took a jab at me and I ducked, I took this opportunity to swing my head up to get my hair in his face and distract him, it worked. I remembered being able to knock that other guy down with a punch, so I took a swing at him. He didn't go down, but he was visibly stronger than that other guy. On the upside, I gave him a bloody nose. His face turned even redder than the blood running down his face, it was hilarious. He came at me and I just ran, I thought I would tease him a bit, he was just chasing me around the circle. It was so hard to not laugh, finally, he stopped, yelling "fight me you, coward". It was time, he was so mad so I stopped right in front of him. I just looked at him with the smuggest look ever trying to get him to come at me. He just growled, he was already in a wide stance so it was perfect. He came at me, I took this opportunity to slide between his legs, before he could turn around I kicked him as hard I could in the nuts, he doubled over in pain. This was the perfect opportunity to jump up and kick his ass. I landed on my side, but Gally, being at the edge of the circle already, was kicked out. The look on all the boy's faces was shown in disbelief, then Chuck, Alby, Newt, Fry, and that Asian guy just started cheering, which led all the other guys to join in. Gally just growled and stomped off, I could stop smiling, "see what I mean, I can take care of myself shanks." Alby laughed, "yeah, you've proved that I'm not gonna cross you." "Not bad," the Asian boy commented, "names Minho and you?" "Your worst nightmare" I giggled. He just smiled and replied, "there is only room for one sassy shank in this place." "We could fight to see who it is unless you're okay with two?" I challenged. "Okay that's a valid point, and I thought it over, two sassy shanks sounds great, we'll be unstoppable," he chuckled. It seemed that life here wasn't going to be as bad as I originally thought.

................Time Skip..............