Chapter 14

................Time Skip..............

y/n POV
I had just woken up from an amazing sleep when someone banged on my door, I couldn't help thinking, not again. "What do you want," I yelled. "y/n it's me, can I come in," Chuck cried. I walked over to the door and unlocked it, letting him inside. I turned around to a crying Chuck, "oh buddy what's wrong?" He didn't say anything, just ran into my arms and sobbed. We just sat there for what seemed like 20 minutes until he finally calmed down. He managed to say "I had a nightmare, all you guys were dying right in front of me and I couldn't do anything about it." "Look at me, that's not going to happen okay, we are all going to be just fine, don't worry about those kinds of things," I reply calmly and start stroking his curly hair. After I calmed him down it was time for work. I grabbed some toast from Fry and headed to the med-hut.

Bruce POV
Time for plan A, I look over at Gally. He looks unsure but he can't back out now. He hits my thumb with a hammer, I yell out in pain. I head over to the med-hut and sure enough, y/n is there. "Hey sugar, I need some help," I smirk. She looks at me, points to a table and walks away.

Gally POV
I don't know if I agree with Bruce anymore, y/n isn't that bad. She's quite nice and tries to help everyone. I walk over to the med-hut, "hey y/n can I talk to you for a second?" She nodded and followed me out. "Listen, I'm sorry, I've been such an ass." I hope she forgives me, I know I'm not the nicest guy at first but I wanna try.

y/n POV
I was in shock that Gally apologized. I know that Gally was a jerk at first but everyone deserves a second chance . "Gally you were an ass, but everyone deserves a second chance so, I think we can do that," I laugh. He nervously rubbed his neck and chuckled. "Well I'm glad that's settled I've got to get back to work now," I began to turn when Gally grabs my arm saying "watch out for Bruce he's not a good guy, he told me he's planning something but I don't know what." "Thanks, Gally I appreciate the warning," I already was keeping my eye on him, but now I'll be even more cautious. So I head back to the med-hut ready to treat this idiot's injury. I walked back in and back to the station that I set Bruce up at. The entire time I helped him he was super nice, I did not like it one bit it was weird.

Bruce POV
Plan A was just to be super nice to her, but that wasn't working so plan B it was. It was more of a hands on approach. She falls for me as the mysterious jerk bad guy. That's got to work through.

               ................Time Skip..............