Chapter 10

................Time Skip..............

Chuck POV
Okay, it was time for the plan, grab and go. I spotted y/n walking back to her hut, I ran after her yelling "y/n, help me." I knew if I just yelled her name she would run and she was pretty much as fast as Minho and that's fast, so I wouldn't be able to catch her, but if I yelled help, she'd help me no matter what. She turned around with a worried face. As much as I hate to lie to her, we all are worried about her and we need to find out what a period is. "Gally was being mean to me, he was teasing me about my size again." I saw Newt sneaking up behind her and I guess I looked over her shoulder too long cause she looked over her shoulder and saw him looked at me with disappointment and turned to run.

Newt POV
We knew if Chuck knew the whole plan it wouldn't work so we told him part of the plan. Chuck thought the plan was for me to sneak up and grab her, but we knew Chuck would be distracted by me walking over, so for the plan to work, we needed her to run. The actual plan was when she ran away she would be distracted by me and that Minho would tackle her, but knowing her she would probably fight back which is why Fry is standing by with a frypan to knock her out. Alby is on crowd control at the bonfire to make sure that everyone is under control. After we'll take her back to her hut, tie her up so she explains everything. I know it sounds extreme but we need to take risks for this to work. y/n is a feisty girl so it will only work if our plan is crazy.

Chuck POV
Oh no, I spoiled the plan, I am such a failure. Wait why is Newt smiling, omg he didn't tell me the whole plan, this is part of the plan.

Minho POV
I can't wait to tackle y/n, this is going to be fun. Newt told me that Fry would be standing by with a frypan, but we won't need it. y/n came running this way looking over her shoulder once to check for Newt, this was the perfect opportunity to strike. I ran at her full speed, and bam I ran right into her. I pick her up and restrain her arm. She just rammed her head into mine, I can feel blood running out my nose. Owww, my foot, AHHHHHHH my balls, she just kicked me in the balls. The pain, I hear Fry chuckle and all I can do is mummer, "Fry now."

Fry POV
I saw Minho run into y/n, he said we weren't going to need the frypan but I knew we were. So as I saw y/n destroy him, I chuckle, serves him right. She turned away after kicking him in the nuts, it looked like it hurt, and I took my swing, BAM. I took a step back and she fell. She was out cold.

y/n POV
No way in hell was Minho "kidnapping" me. I went right for the sweet spot, after ruffing him up a bit of course, but I kicked hard. I turned around, and blackness surrounded me.

Alby POV
I saw the whole thing happen but everyone was too distracted or drunk to notice. Okay, so we got back to the hut and tied her feet to the bottom of her bed frame and her hands to the top.

y/n POV
I wake up with my hands and legs tied up and the "gang" standing around me. Oh, they were so dead when I got out of these, and you can make sure I am. "What the actual HELL," I screamed. "Now y/n, please be calm, we just want to know what's going on," Newt calmly replied, so he was the leader of this. I was going to DESTROY him. Chuck stepped forward and said, "y/n we just want to know what a period is." That's what this was all about, seriously. "Okay sit down and get ready boys," I smirked.

                ................Time Skip............