Chapter 7

................Time Skip..............

y/n POV
I was in the med-hut when Gally walked in. Oh no this could be bad, he's an ass on a regular day, and I can deal with it, but I'm 100% more moody. "Hi, Gally what can I help you with" I tried to sound sweet but it came off as super sassy and fake sweet, oh boy I was screwed. "I can't stop throwing up," he groaned. He did kinda look a pale ish green. "Clint, Jeff, can either one of you watch Gally, he's gonna need supervision all day" I called. "No can do y/n, we're busy right now, you're gonna have to, we'll cover your shifts," Jeff called back. No no no no no, not today any day but today. "Are you guys sure?" I cried, this wasn't going to work. Gally smirked, "you seem like you don't want to see me today." "No, it's fine," I smiled sarcastically, this was going to be a long painful day. I led him over to a bed, "I'll be looking after you today if you need anything just let me know. You don't need to worry though you're just hungover, just a little more than the other boys so I need to make sure you don't choke on your barf or anything." I continue explaining to him until, ah, cramp. I wince in pain as it comes. He cleared his throat and said " I'm going to enjoy th-." he stopped mid-sentence and threw up all over my shirt. "Gally you are an insufferable human being," I screamed. "Clint, I have to go change, watch the Kluckhead," I growled. I stomped off without letting Clint say no. I barely made it back to my little hut before feeling the cramps set in again. It's the first day and I've almost blown my cover. I quickly change clothing and other things and head for the door. But no, it's time for another wave, oh god more like a tsunami. I bite so hard on my lip that I taste blood if bleeding down there isn't enough. I pull myself together and head back to the med-hut. I open the door and force myself inside, I can feel the sweat run down the back of my neck. I spot Jeff and he calls me over, "hey y/n, you don't look too good, you all good?" "Yup, I'm fine," I push out. I fake a smile as another wave hits. I walked over to Gally and Clint, he opened his mouth but I just stopped him "just don't." He looked kinda shocked or confused but just shrugged and walked away. Gally is still super pale but manages to smirk "you know you could've just changed here baby girl." "In your dreams pig," I sneer. "You are in my dreams," he replied before throwing up again. If he wasn't sick and I wasn't on my period, I'd beat the living shit out of him. But then again I would prefer not to be banished.

Clint POV
y/n is off today like yeah Gally is a total Kluckhead, but she looks in pain. I hope she's okay, maybe I should ask her. I walked over to her and pulled her away from Gally. "Hey, you okay?" I asked her. "I'm fine," she sighed but then she gasped as if she had just been stabbed. "y/n are you sure?" I was worried about her. "I'm fine, stop asking," this time she replied it came out as a growl. Okay so y/n was officially not fine, wow girls are confusing. Why say fine if you aren't fine? Maybe I should ask her "gang" to check on her. Everyone here is aware of who she is closest to. So we know who the "gang" is.

................Time Skip..............