Chapter Fourteen

"Flight 986 to new york now boarding all passengers to gate 4" a tannoy said, I picked up my bags and made my way across the busy airport terminal. "May I see your passport sir?" the receptionist said as I handed it to her she stamped it as I headed for the gate. "Tommy!" I heard someone yell my name as I pulled my earphones from my ears and stopped, I looked around but couldnt see anyone through the crowd so I turned round and carried on walking.

"Tommy please wait" that voice I know that voice its adam, I looked through the crowd and spotted his dark hair. I rolled my eyes and walked back away from my gate, " what are you doing here adam im going to miss my flight" I said looking at the floor. "Tommy please just give me five minutes" he said, "I dont have five minutes adam my flight is boarding I cant miss it" I told him.

"Why are you leaving? At least tell me that" he asked, "because of this I need time to get away to clear my head" I told him maintiaing the distance between us. "Tommy you cant go" he told me, "last call for flight 986" the tannoy said. "Im sorry but I have to do this" I said turning away as tears stung my eyes, "no tommy I wont let you" adam said running in front of me stopping me.

"Adam move!" I said pushing at him, "no tommy" he said as his eyes became watery. "Adam please dont do this I cant stay here theres nothing here for me now" I said as a tear rolled down my face. "Im here tommy please I need you" he begged, "you have sauli adam" I said stepping aside and walking round him. "Just tell him you idiot!" ashley yelled, "tommy you cant go because well I erm" he said.

"For god sake he loves you you idiot!" monte shouted as I turned round, "what did you say?" I asked. "He loves you tommy he has done ever since he first met you" ashley said pushing me towards adam. "Is this true?" I asked, he nodded and looked at the floor. "I couldnt tell you because you were with ellie I wanted to but I count" he said as I lifted his chin up.

"Adam youre an idiot you know that" I said running my thumb under his eyes to wipe the tears away, "I know " he whispered. "My idiot" I said pulling him towards me by his shirt collar, "me and sauli it was just fun I dont love him" he said quietly stroking my cheek. "Shut up and kiss me you idiot" I said as he leant forwards and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back placing my arms round his neck as I felt him smile against my lips, it didnt matter that we were surrounded by people all I could see was him.

"So are you still going?" adam asked pulling away, "you know I think not everything I need is right here id be an idiot to give that up" I answered. "Good" adam said lacing his fingers through mine as the others smiled, "you guys are too cute" ashley said as adam laughed quietly and we headed for the exit.