Kabanata 27

Warning: Sexual Abuse. Not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

Kabanata 27

Attemp

The next day, my parents came home because Tita Davina asked them to. I was still at my hangover from last night when I heard them shouting like crazy. Xylia already left for school that's why she's not here anymore.

With a throbbing and aching head, I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I felt better, I decided to go outside to see them.

"What I am saying, you should take a good care to her! She's your daughter and you have the responsibility to make time with her! She needs your guidance in life!" sagot ni Tita Davina, she's trying to be calm but the madness she has for Mom is evident in her words.

"Eunice is not a child anymore, Davina! She should've known what to do  with her life. I raised her to be smart!"

Hindi makapaniwalang tumingin sa kaniya si Tita Davina. My eyes welled up to what I've heard.

Right, I am not that important to her.

"That doesn't mean she doesn't need your advises! She's still a teenager aiming to learn new experiences, Ate! And as her mother, you should be the one teaching her."

Tumawa nang pabiro Mom. "That's why she's studying!"

"Iyan, Ate! You are blinded with your ambition that you can even sacrifice your only daughter for the sake of it! The business, once it fails, you could start again. But when you lose your child, you'll be regretting until the day you die!"

I turned my back at them, proceeding downstairs. Sa baba ay nandoon si Dad at si Tito Fabio, having some serious talks. Dad noticed my presence so he stood up and came nearer.

"We will talk later about what you did," he firmly said. My hope goes down, I thought he would ask me if I am okay or not.

I bid my goodbye and said my thank you for Tita Davina and Tito Fabio when Mom told us we are coming home. Tita Davina gave me a tired smile and a worried eyes

I gave them too much stress because of me. So, to assure them, I smiled at them with all of my heart. Their words for me gave motivation and inspiration for me to keep moving forward. It helped me to forget something for a while

While on our way to our house, no one speak about my doings. Mom was facing her laptop, doing something seriously while Dad, on the other hand, answers calls from their business partners.

Dad told me that we will talk about what happened. I expected it but it didn't came. Huminga na lang ako nang malalim bago umakyat sa kwarto ko at magkulong mag-isa.

Molly:

Are you okay? I saw you crying. I was about to come to you when I saw your Tita. You want me to accompany you?

Elle:

Hey! Molly informed me. Ayos ka na ba? Please, reply immediately once you read this.

Bela:

Are you sick? Galit ka rin ba sa akin dahil sa ginawa ni Kuya? I am sorry for that. Will you be okay? Please... tell me, okay? I love you.

Bela:

I tried to talk to Eunice and asked about you but she's being hard-headed! She couldn't just tell me!

I replied to their messages with the same content. I didn't elaborate things and already set aside my phone at the side table before throwing myself at the bed.