5-Get to know him

Normal POV

After students of class 1-A finished changing their clothes,they get back into the class.Boboiboy the last one that enter class room because he don't want any of his classmates see his body full of scar.

"Boboiboy,stand in front and introduce yourself again.The others can introduce themselves and ask a questions. I want to take a nap for a while ",Mr Aizawa said then get into his yellow sleeping beg.

"Hello,my name's Boboiboy,hope we all can be friends!",Boboiboy said with a smile.

Then,they start to introduce themselves to him.Half of them just tell their name and some ask Boboiboy ask a question.

Boboiboy POV

Now I know some of my classmates like Iida,Uraraka,Tsu,Bakugo, Kaminari,Mina,Hagakure, Sero,Todoroki and Eijiro.

"My name's Yaoyorozu Momo.Is it true that you already be a hero in your world?"."Yes,I am".

"My name's Jirou Kyoka.Does your world have quirks like here?"."No".

"Kirishima Eijiro is the name.How you get your quirk?"."My friends,Ochobot.He's power sphere and he was the one that gave me my power".

"My name's Midoriya Izuku.What's your quirk?".
"Element manipulation"."Can you explain your power to us?",Midoriya ask again."Yeah,sure.But it's very long explanation so, I'll try to short it".

3rd POV

They don't know that Mr Aizawa not asleep.He just being a listener.

"I've 7 elements.Each one had been upgrade and take my personalities. I'll show you ......Boboiboy hepta splits ......"."Alright,you can call us by our element.My name's Gempa,upgrade from Tanah.  ".

Gempa move to the next person."His name's Halilintar,upgrade from Petir.This is a little tips,if you want to live long,don't piss him off ".The whole class get a goosebumps.

"Taufan the happy go lucky,upgrade from Angin.Next,we have Blaze,upgrade from Api.

Here we have the sleepy person in the world,Ice,upgrade from Air.The next one is very special,Thorn,upgrade from Daun.If all of you dare to curse in front of Thorn.We'll make sure that the person will know how test living in the hell.Got that?",Gempa said while sending a glare with other elements to class 1-A.They nodded even Bakugo.

"...and last but not least,Solar,upgrade from Cahaya.That's all",said Quake then they merge into a normal Boboiboy.

"Anyone have a question?",Boboiboy ask.

"Why it's happen like that?"-Uraraka.

"You see in my world,I've become a hero with my friends but this power are not originally ours.It from Ochobot.He gave us power band that have power.But I'm different,my power is originally mine since I'm 6 years old.He still gave me this power band so I can control it and didn't go berserk.Next question..".

"If you said your world isn't same with here.Then how you have your power at the age of 6?"-Iida.

Now the whole class focus to Bbb."That's..uh..it's a personal reason...".
"Oh,I'm sorry for asking you such a question..",Iida apologize to Boboiboy.

"It's okay"."Go sit down,problem child",Mr Aizawa said then the class start as usual.

-------------------------
Sorry for the problem..😅
I forgot to check..