12 - first date

-continued from last chapter-

**

**louis' POV**

the sound of my 7:30am alarm wakes me and I grumble into harry's back. it's so early, but I need to go. harry stirs as well and shifts in my arms. he must have turned over during the night because he is now facing me.

"morning sun"

I pick his lips and he moves away.

"I have morning breath, no kisses"

"I"

*kiss*

"don't"

*kiss*

"care"

*kiss*

harry giggles and I kiss his face all over, making the giggles louder.

"I hate to go haz, but mum doesn't know I stayed this long"

"this long?"

"oh yeah, apparently mum knows I sneak over, and so does anne"

harry's eyes widen and I see a face of pure panic appear.

"no it's okay, they're fine with it"

"oh okay phew"

I climb out of the bed and harry grunts as I tuck him back in.

"I'll be back later to pick you up, just go back to sleep for a while"

"hmm okay, can you pick me up earlier? or come round earlier?"

"no haz I have it all planned out, I'm picking you up at 11"

"ugh fine"

I open his drawers and pull out a pair of joggers to wear. I can feel harry's eyes on me, more specifically my bum.

"stop your staring love"

"I can't, you look too sexy"

I turn around and slowly pull the joggers up my legs.

"and now you're in my clothes...god lou"

I put the jumper over my top half and quickly slide my feet into my shoes. I walk over to harry and lean in to give him a quick peck.

"bye sun, I'll see you later, go back to sleep"

"bye boo"

I climb out his window and down the tree, run over to my house and, as quietly as I can, open the back door. I close it behind me and turn around to see my mum stood in the doorway with a dressing gown covering her body.

"stayed a little longer than usual hmm?"

"I'm sorry mum, but he asked me to stay and he gave me that face and I can't say no to that face but I made sure to come back to help"

"hmm I suppose it's alright, but don't make a habit of this"

"I won't. I promise"

"alright. now set the table, you know the twins will be down here any second"

**

**harry's POV**

it's 10:55 and I'm sat waiting in the lounge. louis told me to wear normal clothes so I'm wearing black jeans and a blue jack wills shirt

 louis told me to wear normal clothes so I'm wearing black jeans and a blue jack wills shirt