Smoking, really? (Leonardo Dicaprio)

Your Pov
I was asleep in the bed next to Leo when I felt him get up. I opened my eyes to see him grab something from the night table next to our king sized bed. He walked to the balcony door and opened them, walking stealthily onto the balcony. Leo gently closed the doors behind him and I sat for a second, thinking of what he could be doing.

I slowly got up from the bed and put on my silk robe that was hanging at the foot of the bed. I walked to the balcony doors, careful not to make any noise. I looked through the doors to see Leo sitting on a chair facing the city lights. I see smoke rising from in front of his face and immediately knew what he was doing.

I opened the doors, not caring if he heard me.

"Leo, what are you doing?! Are you seriously smoking right now? Smoking, really?!" I said loudly, crossing my arms.

Leo jumped in surprise and dropped the cigarette, crushing it under his house slipper.

"B-baby! I didn't see you standing there!" Leo said reaching out to grab my hand. I swatted his hand away and raised my eyebrow waiting to hear his excuse.

He looked down in shame and ran his hand through his messy blonde hair. Leo looked up at me and sighed.

"I know I said I would stop smoking but I was really stressed and I didn't want to bother you. You're already dealing with so much with the acting and the photoshoots, I just- I just didn't want you to worry about me." He said looking sorrowful and apologetic.

I sighed.

"Leo, you can always talk to me about anything. I worry about you everyday, no need to keep things from me. I love you" I said holding out my arms to him. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist while my arms went around his neck. He stuffed his face into my neck and kissed my neck softy.

"I love you too. Can we go back to bed?". He said, voice muffled. I kissed his lips and laughed. We smiled.

"Yea, let's go back to bed" I said pulling him back into our bedroom.