I just really love you (Shemar Moore)

Your Pov
I hopped out the shower and changed my clothes. I sat on the bed and opened my laptop to FaceTime. I clicked on Shemar's name and waited for him to answer. He's been gone on the set of S.W.A.T. for a couple weeks now and I've been really lonely without him. The phone rang twice before he answered and then his gorgeous face popped up onto the screen.

"Hey baby! What's going on? You good? I miss you." He said with huge smile. I laughed at his eagerness and smiled back just as big.

"Hey Mar, I'm good. I miss you too." I said. I walked over to my dresser to get my phone. My back was facing the screen when I heard Shemar's voice,

"Ooooooo look at that, look at that", he starts laughing and I turn around laughing. I sit back down and we start talking about our day. We tell jokes to each other and laugh hysterically.

"Baby, I'm telling you, I fell and was flailing around on the ground for at least ten minutes." Shemar said waving his arms wildly. I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt and tears coming to my eyes just imagining Shemar flailing on the ground. I wiped my tears and calmed down from the laughing. When I looked back at the screen, Shemar was already staring at me with a small smile on his face.

"What?" I said back, smiling shyly. It's crazy how after so many years he still makes me nervous. He chuckled and looked down. When he looked back up he said,

"I just really love you"

"I really love you too"