Spend the night (Leonardo Dicaprio)

Your pov
Me and Leo were watching a movie and eating some pizza when we heard thunder outside the window. I walked over to the window and sighed,

"I hate the rain" I said. I watched as the rain fell and soon felt two arms wrapped around my waist from behind me. I smiled and leaned my head back onto Leo's shoulder. He leaned down to kiss my shoulder and rested his chin there.

"The rain is pretty heavy. Looks like I'm gonna have drive out in the rain." Leo said looking out the window. I thought for a second and came up with an idea.

"Why don't you spend the night. I don't want you to drive out in the rain, it's dangerous" I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smile down at me and gave me a sweet kiss.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind spending the night with my beautiful girl" He said, acting like he was thinking about my idea. I laughed and blushed, glad he couldn't see because of my brown skin. Leo chuckled and led me to the couch. He laid down while pulling me down with him. I laid in front of him and he wrapped his arms around my waist once again. He pulled the cover over us and pressed play on the tv.

Soon we both feel asleep in each other's arms.