A scary movie🐍 (Robert Downey Jr)

Your Pov
Robert invited me over to his apartment to watch some movies. I walked up to his apartment door and knocked twice. I heard footsteps and soon the door opened revealing Robert with a huge smile on his face. 

"There you are! I was waiting for you" he said. He pulled me into a hug by my waist and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He ushered me inside his apartment and I could see chip bags and containers of cookies on his coffee table that sat in front of the couch. I smiled and walked over to the couch to sit down. I took off my shoes and soon Robert was sitting next to me. I placed my feet into his lap and let him massage my sock covered feet.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked. He chuckled and turned on Netflix. He scrolled through the movies and picked Anaconda, a horror movie about killer snakes. Great.

"Oh no. Absolutely not" I quickly got up and tried to leave but Robert grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He laughed,

"Baby, the movie isn't that scary, I promise. I'll be here the whole time." he said pouting, trying to convince me to stay. Normally I don't watch scary movies but I couldn't say no to his face. I sighed and moved so I could sit back on the couch and placed my feet back into Robert's lap. Robert pressed play and leaned back into the couch.

As the movie went on I moved closer and closer to Robert, frightened by the movie. Soon my head was hidden in Robert's neck and his arms were wrapped around me. He looked down at me and laughed.

"Don't laugh at me. I told you I don't like scary movies." I said glaring at him. He kissed my forehead and brought me closer to him.

"Don't worry you're safe with me" he said giving me a small smile. I smiled up at him and we turned back to watch the movie. I sighed in contentment knowing I had Robert there to keep me safe.