Rose

[Outside Mystic Falls]

In a secluded country area, an SUV is meeting another car. The man gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses.
"Where are they?" The man in the cap and sunglasses, Trevor asks.

"In the trunk, I did exactly what you said." The man outside the window states.

"Good, put them in the back." Trevor instructs.
The man opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk. Alura and Elena are in it, unconscious. He takes each girl and places them in the SUV trunk. Trevor sees them in the rear-view mirror and smiles. After putting them in the trunk, he joins Trevor.
"Thank you for your help." Trevor thanks the man.

"Is there anything else?" The man asks.

"One more thing. Come closer, please." Trevor instructs. The man gets closer. "Closer." The man gets closer. Trevor grabs him, bites him, drinks his blood and then throws him on the floor and he leaves. The man is dead.

[Abandoned House]

Inside an abandoned mansion, Trevor is carrying Elena, who is waking up. He puts her on the couch next to Alura who he had moved first, injecting her again. Elena's hands and her feet are tied. He removes the ropes.
"What do you want?" Elena asks weakly.
Trevor shushes her and moves closer to the girl.
"Please, I'm hurt." Elena states trying to lean away from the vampire.

"I know. Just a taste." He vamps and leans down to bite her wound, but Rose arrives, and he stops.

"Trevor! Control yourself." Rose scolds the man.

"Buzzkill." He mumbles as he leaves.

"What do you want with us?" Elena asks glancing at her unconscious friend beside her. Elena wasn't sure about what kind of situation she had woken up in, but being kidnapped wasn't ever for a good cause. Seeing as this wasn't her first abduction, she decided to try her luck.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." Rose states ignoring her question.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you..." Elena starts.

"Be quiet!" Rose demands, waking Alura up.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert that is Alura Lyndon; you don't have to do this." Elena explains.
"I know who you are, I said be quiet." Rose demands again.

Alura groans weakly looking over at Elena who is still hurt beside her. "What do you want?" Elena demands again. Rose slaps her hard. Elena falls on the couch, unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet." Rose states.

She goes to walk away and hears a soft "Rose?" come from Alura who has managed to sit herself up. Rose closes her eyes, letting out a sigh. She decides to ignore the girl and find Trevor.

[Meanwhile back at Mystic Falls High School]

Stefan and Damon are outside. They're talking about the girl's disappearances. "This has Katherine written all over it." Stefan states.

"Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me; I'm the one who shut her in." Damon replies.

"Did you?" Stefan accuses.

"Did I what, Stefan?" Damon asks offended.

"Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you." Stefan accuses his brother.

"She has no hold on me." Damon scoffs. "She's in the tomb, period. End of story but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying."