04 Tomorrow

Callan wasn't happy that I didn't get his present for him. I told him they wouldn't give it to me because I wasn't him and he accepted that. Freya however was not happy with Cal thinking he forgot their anniversary. They will work through it tho. They love each other.

I'm so excited to meet with Willow! I don't like entering Royal land but I need to see her. My wolf is much more present knowing he will see his mate.

"Hello." I say sitting across from Willow with my back to the woods constantly looking around for pack wolves.

"Hey Way!" She greets me. "So... what do you do? I mean you're a rogue. So do you like stay in wolf form all the time as some feral beast? That's how they always describe rouges but you look to put together for that."

"Wow... I'm not sure if I should be insulted or feel complemented." I respond.

"Definitely a compliment... you look good!" She says.

"Well I'm a floor supervisor at a local factory. It pays well so I have my own apartment. It's not fancy but it's home. Honestly I rarely shift it's... difficult to be in my wolf form." I tell her absentmindedly rubbing my shoulder where the rogue mark is.

"Does it hurt?" She asks taking my hand in one of hers and placing the other on my chest.

"Not in this form... I don't know what magic makes the mark but I'm fine as a human. As a wolf any pressure on this arm causes insane pain... I can't run like a normal wolf. I can't hunt. I can't fight... I'm sorry." I explain to her and I can see tears in her eyes.

"I'll get Grandpa to reverse it. I swear Faolan. I'll talk to him and..." she starts to ramble.

"No... Willow, no. I can't talk to him. I won't do it... I can deal with it. I have for three years I can continue to. This is me. It's who I am. Accept that." I tell her.

"Tell me then. What does my grandfather want from you that is so bad you would abandon who you are?" She asks.

"He wants to know why I did it... Willow, the reason I am a Kings Rogue is because I killed my Beta, his son, and caused the death of my Alpha's son. I was 16 so your grandfather wouldn't let them kill me. He kept asking why I did it. If I had a reason. I never answered and I'm not going to. They deserved what they got... that's all I'm going to say. I get it if you want to reject me. I'm sure I'm not the mate you wanted." I tell her.

"I'm not rejecting you. I believe you had a reason for what you did but Faolan, if you had a reason why won't you just tell him?" She asks.

"I... I... can't. I'm sorry. I want to be with you. I do! I just can't say it. I can't admit what was going on. Respect that please." I beg her. No way I will admit how weak and broken I am.

"Okay... as long as I can still see you I won't push it... you can tell me when you're ready." She says and I nod. Not that I'll ever be ready but at least she is accepting that I won't tell her.

Looking over Willow's shoulder I see a couple wolves looking for something or someone.

"Did you ditch your guards to meet me?" I ask surprising her.

"Yea?... why?" She responds and I see the men head our way.

"Because I think they found you." I say gesturing behind her. She looks over her shoulder. "I need to go."

"Wait!" She yells grabbing my arm as I rise from my seat. "When can I see you again?"

"Friday... in the woods. Dinner." I tell her with a grin. "Goodbye Willow."

"Bye Way." She smiles as I run off into neutral territory.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•