18 Ceremoney

"IDIOT!" SMACK. "IDIOT!" SMACK. "IDIOT!" SMACK. "IDIOT!" SMACK.

Willow yells hitting each of her cousins on the back of the head as they groan sipping coffee trying to sober up.

"And you!" She yells turning to me. "You are more responsible than the four of them put together! Today is our mates Ceremony!"

"Sorry Low low... but I'm fine, they are fine, and you will have a wonderful ceremony, I promise." I tell her wrapping her in my arms and she let's out a breath laying her head on my shoulder.

"Fine... but I need to get ready, so do you, and you can't see the dress!" I chuckle and kiss her head.

"See you in a couple hours." I tell her and turn to the guys. "Let's get ready!" I tell them and they all groan.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"How's it coming son?" Gamma Asher asks as he enters my room.

"Good.... stupid thing!" I growl fighting with the strip of fabric around my neck. He just chuckles.

"Let me show ya pup." The Gamma says undoing his tie. "Over, under, up behind, and back down through the loop. Quick and easy!" I follow his movements tying the tie. "Lookin' good." He smiles folding down my collar.

"Thanks." I smile looking in the mirror.

"Nervous?" He asks and I nod.

"What if she regrets this? I'm damaged. There are things she still doesn't know about. Like the drinking. I didn't even think to tell her about that. It's past to me but when I explained it to her... I don't want her to end up regretting this as she gets to know how truly messed up I am." I rant.

"She loves you and will help you through anything you need. She will be there you just have to let her. You are her mate. Don't push her away because you are scared. Trust her to catch you in the bad times and be there for her. She needs you. All your broken pieces included." He tells me.

"How can you be sure?" I ask and he sighs.

"When I met Willow's mother I wasn't in a good spot... the things I've done are more than you can even imagine. She loved me and I pushed her away. I couldn't accept her love for far too long and our time together was far too short. Don't let your fear cause you to make my mistakes. Life is short, pup. Don't waste it." He says before heading to the door. "You comin' pup?"

°•°•°•°•°•°

"Do you Faolan McKenzie promise to be devoted to this woman through all life's trials whether sick or well, rich or poor. In the good times and the bad. To be loyal to her and place her happiness and well being above your own for all your lives?" The King asks. I stare at the beautiful creature in front of me unable to think let alone talk.

"Faolan." Willow whispers breaking my trance.

"I do. Forever and always." I respond quickly.

"And do you Princess Willow Frasier promise to be devoted to this man through all life's trials whether sick or well, rich or poor. In the good times and the bad. To be loyal to him and place her happiness and well being above your own for all your lives?" He continues.

"Forever and always." She repeats my answer with a smile. "I do."

"As the Alpha King of the werewolf people I declare you are mates husband and wife for all of time. You may place your mark claiming this wolf as your own from this moment on."

Willow leans her head to the side allowing me to make my mark. As soon as my teeth sink in Willow bites me too. We pull away just staring into each other's eyes.

"Kiss 'er dude!" Levi yells followed by all the other guys whooping and cheering. Willow laughs putting her head on my chest.

"May I?" I ask lifting her head with my hand on her cheek.

"You don't have to ask, mate." She tells me and I smile before kissing my mate with everything I have.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Congratulations is all I heard for the next few hours. We danced and kissed and talked with friends and family. All the cousins seem to have accepted me into the family. I got to meet Beta Malak's mate and kids. After a while I just sit at our table in the banquet hall and watch Willow laugh as she talks with her friends.

"She's beautiful." Gamma Asher says sitting next to me.

"Yea." Is all I can say. I'm just so happy.

"Treat her right, love her with all you have, and never let her go... she may be your mate but she's my pup. I care about you very much but if you hurt her I hurt you." He tells me and I smile. Odd? Maybe but he cares about me and his daughter so much it makes me happy.

"I won't hurt her and am glad you are protective of her. Willow deserves a father like you. Thank you dad." I say loving being able to call a man like him dad. I see his eyes light up as he pulls me into a hug. As I pull away I can see how much he cares about me.

"Come dance with me!" Willow pops up grabbing my arm and ending our moment and I smile at her.

"Anything for you." I tell her and we spin around the dance floor for the rest of the party.

"Let's go back to our room." Willow smirks pulling me out of the banquet hall and back to the pack house. She pulls me down a hall I've never been in instead of to my normal room.

The room she pulls me into is more like an apartment a perfect place for a newly mated couple.

"I love you, Faolan." She tells me and I smile down at her.

"I love you Willow."