Handsprings and music things

"Glimmer, how many times have I told you, it's a back handspring step out, not a back tuck."
The coach, Angella, shook her head at her daughter.
"I thought I'd spice it up," Glimmer stated, looking around at the exhausted team. "We might have a better shot of winning if we make the routine harder." Their where several groans of annoyance.
"It's already hard enough," Mermista scoffed, wiping her sweaty forehead. "Plus we can barely remember any of it."
Glimmer looked towards her captain, hopefull that she'd agree.
"Mermista's right, the difficulty isn't our biggest concern right now." Looking at Glimmer apologetically, Adora rounded the team back up to go again.
"Alright Rebels, lets do this." Angella shouted, pressing their fill in music and watching her team carefully for mistakes as they tried their routine once again.

———

Sitting on her bed, legs swinging to the beat of her music, Adora hummed along as she did her biology homework.
"We must be strong..." Adora whipped her head towards her speaker, as the newest track from the princess alliance started playing through the speakers. Scrambling for her phone, she opened the group chat and sent a quick video of the song to her team. It was perfect for the rebels, an added bonus of finding a song for them would hopefully bring up their spirits, and inspire some new ideas.
"We must be brave..." smiling at the lyrics, she began to re-organise their bits and pieces of routine, maybe this year wouldn't be so bad after all.