2 // sh

NSFW

Sasuke didn't need to turn around to see who was calling his name. He stood at the crowded bar, taking a long drink of his whiskey, while the sound of pumping club music nearly drowned out the sound of a syrupy, "Hi, handsome."

The dark haired guy turned, tossing a careless lock away from his eyes to stare into the probing gaze, brow arched, of the woman standing in front of him. She stared at him with raw sensuality, a teasing desire evident in every tiny swish of her ponytail hanging down her open back. The dark party dress she wore hung loosely from her neck, draping in ripples and tides down her breasts and hips, and draping lightly on the bottom of her spine. Her dark lips tightened into a smirk.

Sasuke reached out and grabbed the back of her neck. Setting down his drink, forgotten for the rest of the evening, no doubt, he fully grasped her in his strong arms and spun her back to the edge of the bar. His lips met hers in a kiss that was nothing short of hunger. Sasuke didn't care about the disgusted stares from around them, or the jealous prying of other suitors. He claimed her in front of all of them, letting his hands sink low on her back as his hips pushed hers into the countertop.

When Sasuke pulled away, he was met with a playful wink. "Eager tonight, are we Uchiha?"

Sasuke's face didn't change, and his hands didn't move from their place on her waist. "Not as eager as Naruto," he said casually. "He's already upstairs."

The woman pouted. "Naruto's normally such a gentleman, I can't believe he wouldn't be here to greet me." But her sad expression shifted, and she turned devilish. "I guess you get to decide who goes first then."

Sasuke's mouth twisted into a smirk for the first time, his eyes as stormy as always. "Naruto and I had something else in mind, tonight."

That caught her attention. "Oh?" She said, white teeth flashing in a velvety laugh, just barely heard over the still pumping music. "Then lead the way."

_______

Naruto always came first. He may have been the playboy of the two of them- the confident one, the flirtatious one, the one who talked a big game- but Sasuke was the one with stamina. The woman between them took every drop of Naruto's cum into her mouth, pumping his pulsing shaft with her hand as she drank it in. Naruto's shoulders quaked as he watched her, groaning with delight when she released him and he could fall back on the mattress.

Licking her lips, she cast a glance over her shoulder to Sasuke, grasping her hips and buried inside of her from behind. She wiggled, sinking back onto Sasuke's cock and tightening her inner muscles rhythmically. "Come on, Sasuke," she sang. "You've already won."

Sasuke reached forward, grabbing onto her ponytail and yanking back. The sweat on her brow ran down her long, exposed neck. She moaned when Sasuke's hand reached around to rub her clit, her eyes falling shut when his lips found the shell of her ear. He growled, "I haven't won yet." Sasuke tugged harder on her hair, arching her off the bed, and started to move his hips wildly.

The woman covered her mouth to keep from shouting as Sasuke pummeled into her. He knew her by now. With how many times Naruto and Sasuke had fucked her- whether it was together, separately, taking turns- Sasuke knew exactly how she would cum.

First, he took her from behind. He could remember the first night they met, when she and Naruto had come to him with a proposition for the three of them to share a mutual relationship. She had begged Sasuke to take her, to drive into her on her hands and knees. She loved how deep he could get.

Second, he always made her cum inside and out. Reaching around to her clit, he made sure to stimulate her there as well. That was his favorite memory: Naruto fucking her on his lap, thrusting into her from below, but Alyn was the one who made her cum. With his mouth latched onto her clit, she screamed not for Naruto, but for him.