Chapter 15

(Azriel)

Mothers tits, I'm in some deep shit.

No ones is around thank goodness, i grab Remaund by the collar, winnowing back to the townhouse.

What is Rhys going to say. I've just created a fucking mess. I winnow back into the kitchen.

"I took care of one of our problems, but i might have caused another" i say to a speechless Rhys, tossing Remaund on the paneled floor.

"Did anyone see-"

"No he was alone, as far as they will know he went hunting and will not return"

Rhys slouches against the counter rubbing his temples.

"This is going to cause problems. You know that right?" Rhys blows air through his nose, "I know its hard, trust me, I was in the same situation a few years ago. Not knowing if you should tell her or not."

"But she deserves someone so much better than him, someone better than me. Someone less broken."

"Brother," Rhys says grabbing my shoulder, "She means the world to you, right, and you deserve each other. No one is whole, no matter how hard some try to hide their cracks. Stop putting yourself down."

"What if she doesn't want me." I say.

"That's a risk you just have to take," Rhys says snapping his fingers, misting Remaund's body,"Don't stress though she likes you, I can tell."

"Since when did you get this skill to 'tell' because if I remember correctly, there were several nights when you would get drunk and start ranting about Feyre 'I just don't know if she likes me, what if she doesn't, what should i do?'" I grin knowing I had caught him.

"That was A YEAR ago! I've grown since then" Rhys states matter of factly, taking a swig of his flask.

"What ever makes you sleep better."

Hey im so sorry that this is like a 30 second read. Ive been having some mental problems, and my depression flared up this week so im not sleeping. Im really sorry. I might have the other half done by friday or saturday. Hopefully i can get back on schedule next week.