ask game

Credits to qqtaro for starting this thing.

☆ STAR PLATINUM - What is your favourite stand and why?

☆ THE WORLD - Which part did you watch/read first?

☆ HERMIT PURPLE - Which part have you gone back and rewatched/reread the most?

☆✔ HIEROPHANT GREEN - Which charactee do you relate the most?

☆✔ SILVER CHARIOT - Are there any charactes you initially disliked but now loved? If so, who and what changed your mind?

☆ THE FOOL - What's the silliest misconception you had about the series before watching it?

☆✔ CRAZY DIAMOND - Time for the old age question: What's you favourite JOJO part and why?

☆✔ THE HAND - Which characters would you like to be your JoBro?

☆ ECHOES - What is your favourite OP and ED?

☆ HEAVEN'S DOOR - If you were ever to get a JJBA tattoo, what would it be?

☆✔ KILLER QUEEN - Who do you think is the worst villain and why?

☆✔ GOLD EXPERIENCE - Time for the age-old question: Who is your favourite JoJo?

☆✔ STICKY FINGERS - What do you think is the most underutilized stand? How would you like to see it used?

☆ MOODY BLUES - What is your favourite moment to go back and watch/reread?

☆✔ SEX PISTOLS - If you had to take one character on a date, where would you take them and who would you take?

☆ AEROSMITH - What is your favourite fight in the series?

☆✔ PURPLE HAZE - What is your favourite quote from the series?

☆ SPICE GIRL - Most underrated character?

☆✔ GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM - And time for the final old age question: Who is your favourite JoBro?

☆ LITTLE FEET - What would you use Little Feet to shrink?

☆✔ MAN IN THE MIRROR - Which character outfit would you steal for yourself?

☆✔ GRATEFUL DEAD - Your favourite headcanon for any character?

☆ BEACH BOY - What is your least favourite stand and why?

☆ BABY FACE - If you got to pick, what would you name the next main JoJo?

☆ WHITE ALBUM - What are your favourite OST tracks? (All Parts!)

☆ METALLICA - What fight were you most surprised by?

☆✔ KING CRIMSON - Which character would you most like to see a side-story for? (Ex: Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan)

☆✔ STONE FREE - If you were suddenly transported to the world of JJBA, which part would like to be dropped into? And would you join the heroes or the villains?

☆✔ STAR PLATINUM: THE WORLD - Post your favourite gif from JJBA!

Tbh, I can answer all, if you like, but please do select a few of your preferred questions to ask me.