apocalypse au (ft. the pillarmen)

orig au idea by The_Blue_Hearted

Greetings by AJAs

It's no bunker nor haven, but instead, it's just a group of two normal humans and... two Fallen beings.

They're a small group that frequent move to various places from time to time. Their food always varies, so does their shelter, as they hop here and there to help them live. They're rarely seen in other clothing, but that's because they literally only have those clothes, yet somehow the humans still don't get sick.

Though living in the outside world with the Fallen could be damn tough, you've got two other Fallens on your side to keep an eye on others and all that kind of stuff.

A tiny, strange yet surviving group.

Characters

[Leader] Kars Aja

-formerly one of those scientists who created the Hyper-Syrup. since he's formerly done research on them, he knows other things about Fallens others don't. though he won't share them with others, except for his husband.

-very intelligent and creative with ideas. more suited around biological means rather than mechanic uses, but that means he can mess with the biology with him to benefit his so-called "family".

-often rational and logical thinking but has a stubborn chaotic side. hence the Fallen beings on their side. he's stubborn-chaotic to do things he wants. if he wants it, he'll get it. but of course, this man knows damn well how to do it.

-just like Canon Kars, the man is pretty much an asshole to others. he's a cocky son of a bitch who'll do anything to get to his way. very determined to do what he wants, but of course he uses his wits along. a headstrong man and rather short-tempered.

Weapons

-has arm blades as his weapons, crafted by his husband. robotic arm bands by his forearms with retractable blades that move in a Canonical way.
*though they are quite heavy, so Kars often removes them once they start to rash his arms. it's powerful, but sadly it comes with a drawback to its user. his husband would've made it light enough if it weren't for the lack of necessities during the event.

-has a ton of stun grenades and smelly grenades. stun grenades often used on other human beings, smelly grenades to distract other Fallens. he also has loud grenades but rarely uses them for it might also distract their own Fallens.

-has a piston but never really uses it. guns were never his thing. that, and he also has a bad aim.

-has back-up daggers and a swiss-army knife for just in case. the swiss-army knife is also a multi-tool, like it has a bottle opener, a can opener, a spork, and etc.

-has quick reflexes and speed. quite flexible too as he often dodges with ease. while he may be built like those marble statues, he's rather more lithe compared to the others.

Esidisi Aja

-formerly a mechanic, or just some guy who often does engineering stuff. he's very crafty with other objects and such. i guess, he's an engineering scientist. he holds the same extended knowledge about the Fallens thanks to his husband.

-doesn't really get the biology of things and such, but he's a pretty damn handful around various objects. give him a few tools and materials and he'd have something built in no time, though it is not guaranteed it'd always work. he also loves digging through trash for scraps and stuff to use for his inventions.