Something Unexpected

"Elliot! Breakfast!" Eve called, bacon and pancakes set out on the table. "Let's go!"

Elliot came down the steps, full of energy and smiling from ear to ear.

His mother pulled out the chair for him and patted his shoulders as he ate. "Someone is in a good mood today!"

As he swallowed a pice of bacon, he nodded. "I am. I think my luck is gonna change today mom. I can feel it."

"Good. You deserve some good and like always, call me if you need me."

"Where are you going?" He asked, taking notice in his mother as she grabbed her keys and slipped on her long coat.

"The woman who order six hundred Macaroons for some socialite party on Friday night is picking them up today. I need to be there to help transport them and explain to her crew how to store them."

"Oh.... Six hundred?"

"Six hundred."

Elliot gave a slight nodded and turned back to his food, wondering aimlessly.
-:-

"Mr. Stark. Can you please explain to the class what the two key differences there are to tell DNA and RNA apart?"

All eyes were on him as they usually were. "Te first is that DNA is in the shape of a double helix while RNA is a one strand molecule. Also, while DNA has Thymine, RNA has Uracil."

His teacher nodded and turned back to the board, giving Elliot the chance to put his head down again. He could hear people whispering and mumbling. Nothing was different. Nothing had gone the way he'd thought, that was until the last period of the day.

He was walking to his study hall, ducking and trying to hide himself from everyone when he was suddenly dragged into a supply closet. His first reaction was to shrink away and protect himself but as he stood there, he noticed he wasn't in any danger.

"Hey cutie." Nathan cooed.

His heart jumped and his smile came back. "Hey..."

"Do you know what a pain in the ass it is to find you? Jesus Christ you're on every single floor! It took me all day to track you down!" He huffed and shook his head, straddling Elliot. "For someone who is a walking talking tree, you're elusive."

"S-sorry.... Didn't mean to keep you waiting." He swallowed. Was this happening? Really!?

"Good thing I don't have to anymore." And with that, Nathan's lips were tracing up Elliot's neck and jaw.

He wrapped his arms around his hips and groaned just before their lips could meet, chasing each other in a sloppy fumble.

Time seemed to go slowly but when the last bell rang, Nathan pulled back and looked him over. "We need to keep this our little secret."

"Secret?"

"Yes secret.... My dad wouldn't like it of he knew."

He blinked, confused. "Knew that we kissed?"

"Exactly."

Elliot nodded and smiled shyly. "I hope we do this again."

"Oh baby we will. We will."
-:-

Another few days passed with the two stealing heated kisses, hidden from the rest of the world.

"You know. We don't really know much about each other." Elliot explained, where they sat on his bed, wrapped up in their arms.

"Hmm... I guess you're right."

"I'm always right."

"Oh hush." Nathan laughed and kissed him again.

Elliot pushed him back slightly. "I'm serious Nate. I hardly know you."

The blue eyes boy pulled back. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything... Favorite color, favorite animal, favorite food."

Nathan thought for a moment. "Okay well... Forest green, okapi, and tai food."

"Okapi? Isn't that the weird half gazelle half zebra thing?"

"Yeah!" He chirped. "They are awesome... So what about you?"

"Me? Well, maroon, jack rabbit, and Greek food."

"Nice... Jack rabbit?"

"Don't judge..." Elliot smirked.

"I'm not, I just hope you can move like one."

Blush grew brightly on his face And he swallowed.

"Oh baby? Did I make you blush?" He asked, pinning him onto the bed and sucking a mark on his collarbone.

"Nate... We shouldn't... My mom is home."

Nathan laughed and kissed him sweetly. "I have to go anyway. Oh! I almost forgot!" He leaned over the bed and rummaged through his bag, pulling out an invitation. "This is for my father's party tomorrow night. You and your mother are welcome to come. It's a black tie event."

Elliot smiled softly and took it. "I'll be there baby."

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow morning." And with that, he walked off, letting himself out of the house and leaving Elliot alone and half hard.