Chapter 2 : New Entertainment

AERA's pov :
Ughhh.. Im so tired. I need to go to school and training! But.. I need to works hard to make my debut! It's been 2 years 9 months i trained in this company and i still havent got my debut. Is it because im still young? Ugh. And gfriend sunbaenim is getting succesful each comeback! Im so happy for them.. Im also sad because i should be in the group too.. But im okay with that!
*btw, it's 2017 now*

I was practicing my vocal skills and suddenly, harin (a trainee in source music) called me that the ceo wanted to see me.. I dont know how i
to feel.. Because entering the ceo's office means that you will debut or getting kicked out from the company. While walking toward the office, i pray so that i wont get kicked out.

SO!
the ceo said he will send me to another company.. I was like.. Last 2 years, you removed me from gfriend and now you removed me from the company.. Im not going to show my bad attitude so I agreed with the ceo. The driver will picks me up soon and send me to the new entertainment..

WAIT!
I FORGOT TO ASK WHICH ENTERTAINMENT. OMG.. IM SO STUPID! ughh nvm, ill ask the driver..

The driver them arrives and i enter the car. I asked the producer, (imagine that you speak in korean oky^_-) "excuse me sir, can you tell me which entertainment ill go to?"
The driver was surprised because, how come i dont know which entertainment im going to enter. So i said again "the ceo did not tell me"
Then he shakes his head.. I was like, JUST ANSWER IT!! IS THE COMPANY NAME IS TOO LONG OR WHAT

And suddenly I heard the word "Pledis Entertainment" came out from his mouth. My mind suddenly goes blank