【1-ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ】

(A/N) Hey Guys! So, you may be wondering, what happened to the other story. Well, I didn't really like where that one was going, so I made this one instead. That's all. Bye!

⚠️Warning! Bullying and suicide⚠️

3rd person POV
The four remaining students that were standing in the classroom were silent. The green-haired boy stood facing away from the other three in fear. Ever since the boy found out that he was quirkless, everyone in his class tormented him. They called him names everywhere he went, making it impossible to escape the humiliation from the bullies.

B-ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ.

Izuku's ears pricked up at the words. Yet he was confused as to why his childhood friend, who had bullied for years, was about to give him advice. However, the words that followed would change his life forever, and would give the speaker very big regret for doing so.

B-ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘʀᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴡᴀɴ ᴅɪᴠᴇ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ.

Enragement swallowed up Izuku as he turned around to look at the three tormentors with, attempted, threatening eyes. Although, the more he thought about it, the more he realised. He really didn't have any use in the world, did he?

The hurtful words struck a chord within the young boy as he watched the others leave the classroom.

Now, it was just him, alone in the room with nothing but rows of desks and his bag. Without hesitation, he grabbed his bag and ran up to the rooftop, pulling out a small piece of paper and a pen as he went. Even though they weren't meant to hurt him, the words really made Izuku realise that someone like him didn't really have any point in existence.

Finally he arrived at the top of the stairs, pushing open the door violently and running to the edge. Now, he had to write the note. His hands were shaking rapidly for no reason as the pen scratched against the page.

Hi. When you read this, I'll be dead, not that any of you will care about it. Anyways, Do you want to know why I did this? Why the years of bullying forced upon me caused me to do this to myself. It was one person. They told me to do this to myself. That I should give up my dreams of being a hero just because of one flaw in my system. The lack of a quirk. I suppose you'll want to know who this person is. It's quite self-explanatory, really. If there's one person that hates me more than anybody else who knows me. That person is Kacchan. Or should I say, Katsuki Bakugo. He told me to do this. He told me to jump off of the roof. So I did. Because I really don't have a reason to exist in this world, do I? I won't miss you.

||Izuku Midoriya||

As soon as the note was signed off, Izuku taped the small note to the fence, climbing over it once the paper was held pinned against it securely.

His breathes were slow and shaken as he looked down at the ground that was 3 floors below him.

The wind was quite strong, it's heavy breezes blowing his green curls around quickly. Nobody was there. It was just him. This way, nobody would find him until they saw his body or the note.

It was scary thinking that he was about to die. But it made him feel relieved in a way.

There was no time wasted as Izuku looked up to the sky and pushed himself forward, his still body quickly falling until his body finally hit the ground and his blood immediately started to gush out onto the floor.

I-ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ.

Those were his final words. Before he was sent into a deep sleep.

Word Count: 676
(Short Chapter)