~55~

Sam

I wake up and Colby isn't in bed and I whine so I go to stand up but I fall and I start to cry, great I'm only a couple months old. I crawl back on the bed curl in a ball and cry "Sammy?" Tara calls "oh Sammy what's wrong?" She asks sitting on the bed "um ok hm, oh! Here maybe take this?" She puts a paci in my mouth and I suck on it and calm down "are you ok Sammy?" I giggle "oh my god wait! Are you like a baby baby!?" She asks excitedly and I giggle at her "aww" she coos "do you want your daddy?" I squeal at the thought and she laughs a bit "ok I'll send him in here" I smile and giggle and she leaves. I sit up and grab my stuffie and I pick at the eye for some reason being entertained by it and I get too distracted by it I didn't notice someone come in "hi baby" I look up and squeal making grabby hands giggling he smiles and picks me up and I wrap around him and rest my head in his shoulder and he sits in the bed "baby how old are you?" I just giggle and make baby sounds and he chuckles "ok I'm guessing your a couple months old" I giggle I pull away and just stare at his face and he smiles with a small laugh "ok stop staring" he says and pokes my nose making me giggle then he smiles like he's planning something. He puts me on the bed and I whine and he starts tickling me making my paci fall out of my mouth "hsixhdjsudbf" he stops ticking and I'm still giggling and he smiles and pokes my nose and I giggle more "let's get you some food" he says and picks me up and I whine "what's wrong?" I make grabby hands towards my teddy bear "ah" he grabs it and hands it to me and I smile and hold it in my arm.

Colby sits me at the table and then goes to get food "hi bubba" Jake says and I giggle then he does the same smile Colby did before he started tickling me. Jake picked me up and I squealed he chuckled and placed me on top of the table and started tickling me "fhsifaojfnrks" he chuckles and continues tickling me "Jake stop" Colby laughs coming back and he stops and ruffles my hair and I giggle and Colby puts me back in the seat and gives me a poptart I giggle and start eating it. I finish it and start whining being bored "baby what's wrong?" I whine and point to the room "what do you want?" I whine and and start to throw a tantrum "baby, baby calm down" I whine and cross my arms and sit back "c'mere" he goes to grab me but I whine and move back and he sighs "fine" he says and gets up and I start to cry "oh.." he sighs and comes back "c'mere baby I'm sorry" he picks me up and I cling onto him and he brings me to the room. He sits on the bed and rubs my back "I'm sorry baby" I nuzzle my head in his neck and he calms me down.

I calm down and I pull away from the hug and crawl out of his lap "baby what are you doing?" I giggled and get off the bed and crawl to my presents and look through them and I find the building blocks and squeal and take them out and Colby sits in front of me and I smile with a giggle "let me open it for you" he says and takes it. He opens it and dumps the blocks out and I squeal and start playing with them. After a bit I look up at Colby and frown picking up a block and holding it out to him "want me to play with you?" I squeal and he chuckles and takes the block and plays with me. I crawl over to him and sit in between his legs and play again and he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my head making me giggle. After a bit I turn around and face him and he smiles and kisses my forehead I giggle and bring my hands up and squish his face together and giggle he laughs and moves my hands "I love you baby" I giggle and peck his lips he smiles and wraps his arms around my waist hugging me. "Wanna watch something?" I squeal and he picks me up and places me in the bed and hands me his phone after he put a movie on and he went to the blocks and put them up.

We cuddle and watch a movie and I get tired and yawn bringing my thumb up to my mouth and suck on it "no no baby" he pulls my thumb out and I whine putting it back it "baby" he takes it out and grabs a paci and putting it in my mouth before I put my thumb in again and I smile and yawn again "go to sleep once you wake up we'll be at the camp site" I squeal a bit and clap he chuckles and kisses my head "go to sleep" I smile and cuddle into him and he holds me close and I close my eyes and drift to sleep.