Galaxies, where the different world starts

(Their thoughts are in Italic)
Courtney's POV:
I'm running as fast as I can. Fuck, I'm going to be late. Thank heavens, I finally arrived. I'm soaking wet, and I panted from all the running.
God, I never ran in ages...
I thought to myself. I sat down next to a man with sandy blonde hair and bright blue ocean eyes.
"Am I already late?" I asked the guy
"No, you're fine." He replied with a smile
"I'm Courtney Miller, by the way." I offered my hand to him
"I'm Shayne Topp. Nice to meet you." He said as he shook my hand.
"You're from Vine, am I right?" He asked
"Yes, I am. And you're from Disney's So Random, right? " I asked
"Yeah, that's me." He replied
"Are you two Courtney Miller and Shayne Topp?" One of the producers asked
"Yes, " we both replied
"Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla are ready for you." He said. We followed him inside a room where Ian and Anthony were waiting. I clearly know that it's them because I watch Smosh when I was a teen and until now.
After an hour...
After our audition in front of the founders of Smosh, Shayne and I exited the room.
"I hope we did good back there..." I said without making any eye contact with him
"I think we did well there. I think we'll book that job. I'll see you at work" He said to me. He didn't say it absent-mindedly, he said it as if he knew that we will get the job.
"Well, I guess... Goodbye for now, Shayne Topp." I said as I shot him a smile
"Goodbye, Courtney Miller." He said.
And with that, we exited the building and went separate ways.

Shayne's POV:
Today, I met a beautiful lady with blonde hair and greenish eyes. She was a big star on an app called Vine so at first, I became a little competitive, but when I finally got to talk to her I found out that she's just another hopeful actor like me, and that we have a lot in common. I told her that we would see each other at work.
Why did I say that?
I don't even know if we would get the job. I hope we do, cause if we don't, then I'd be both an idiot and a jerk. Oh, Shayne, giving a beautiful girl high hopes.
But I say "see you at work" at everyone I meet in every audition. But I guess I need to stop saying it...

*Ring Ring*
I woke up to the sound of my loud alarm clock.
That was all a dream...
I got out of bed. And as usual, I would eat some protein bars for breakfast. I went to the bathroom and showered. After that, I went to my wardrobe. I decided to wear a plain white t-shirt and black jeans, just casual. After that, I combed my hair and stared at myself in the mirror.
I think this looks good...
I grabbed my car key and made my way to my front door, I went out and locked the door behind me. I went straight to the parking lot. I drive on the busy streets of LA, expecting traffic on my
way, but I forgot that it was a little early, so less traffic. I arrived at the office, I went inside the main room. I saw Courtney Miller, sitting on the chair, staring at nothing.
"Good morning Court!" I said to her
"Oh, uh, good morning Shayne." She said as she snaps back to reality.
"Early in the morning, you're already thinking so hard. Is something bothering you?" I asked
"I just, I- Do you remember the first time we met?" She asked me
"Yeah. It was the callback audition. Why, what about it?" I asked
"I umm, dreamt about it last night. I thought that maybe there's a hidden meaning in that dream, ya know..."
She said as she looks me in the eye.
I gave her a shocked expression.
"Oh my god, I dreamt about it too!" I said
"Are you being serious?" She said as if she wasn't convinced.
"Yeah, I'm serious," I said with a very serious expression.
"You really are serious. Isn't that strange?" She said
"Yeah. Maybe it has to do with something between us, today." I said
"What could it possibly mean?" She asked
I took a minute to think. I really don't know, I think I should tell her instead of lying to her.
"I don't know..." I said to her. She didn't sigh or gave any disappointed expression on her face, instead, she smiled and said
"We'll figure it out, but at the moment, let's just chill, is that okay?" She said
"Okay," I replied with a smile
That's what I like about her. If only there wasn't a no dating co-worker rule here in the office, I would have asked her out, she would have said yes, or maybe not, but at least I know what she feels about me.

Courtney's POV:
Shayne and I had the same dream last night. We don't know what it means. Shayne used all of his brains cell to think about the reason for that very specific dream, but he couldn't find the answer. I don't want to pressure him, so I said that he should stop and we'll figure things out later and for now, we just need to chill. I hope he knows that I love his effort and that I love him, but because of this no dating co-workers rule, I can't tell him what I really feel.
Maybe we can be together in a different world.