This the end bruh

Courtney's POV:
I woke up and feel the sun hitting my face. I saw Shayne was still sleeping, snoring loudly. I got out of the bed to close the blinds. The sun hits my beautiful gold and simple wedding ring.
Ah, a year seems like yesterday.
Flashback...
"I, Courtney Miller, am grateful to be yours forever. To be with you forever, to take care of you, to love you every single day. I want to learn and grow with you and our future children."
I said as tears stream down on my face.
"I, Shayne Topp, am honored to be your husband. I will love you and care for you for the rest of my life. I can see a bright future with you, my star. From now on you'll be mine." He said as tears fall down on his cheeks.
Flashback ended...
I can't believe that I said those vows a year ago, and I can't believe that I'm married to the man I love for a very long time.
Shayne's POV:
I woke up to see my beautiful wife and best friend standing near the window.
"Morning, my pulsar star," I said
"Morning, boo-boo," she said
I stand up and place my hands around her waist and kiss her cheek.
"A beautiful view," I said
"Which one?" She asked
"You of course," I said as I kiss her earlobe
"There's my cheesy husband being cheesy in the early morning," she said as she chuckles
I can't believe that it has been a year since I first called her my wife.
"My beautiful wife, being beautiful in the early morning," I said
"So damn cheesy!" She said as she cupped my cheek then kissed me on the lips.
"Come on, let's get ready for work," I said.
"Let's go!" She said
She takes me by the hand, we went to our kitchen and sit on the stool. I love these morning coffees with my wifey. Her smile brightens up my day and I know that I brighten up hers.

Ah, another great workday to start...

If galaxies are speeding apart now, they must have been closer in the past. But these two galaxies are not speeding apart, they're getting closer.
The space and time between them were now bent. They have always gravitated towards each other, in every single dream and in real life.
Their love for each other is like the universe: forever expanding.

A/N:
Heyo! It's the end of the story. I hope you guys enjoyed this one. I want to say thank you for all the support and love that you guys have shown for me. I hope you guys stay safe always especially at a time like this.
I promise to make my writing skills better, and I will continue to practice. I'll be posting new stuff when I have time. Again, thank you so much everyone!❤❤❤
-Shakemespear
(The eight-grader)