That's weird 🤔

(This is the continuation of the second different world)
Courtney's POV:
I went to the office, as normal. Shayne was already in the office, early, again.
"Hey, Shayne," I said to him
"Hey, Court, dreaming 'bout me again, ey?" He asked jokingly with his dumpster wizard impression
"Yeah, how do you know?" I asked
"Because I have dreamt about you again too." He said
"I think we really need to do something..." I said as I take a sip into my coffee. He nodded.
He puts a finger in his chin as he thinks.
"I seriously don't know what we should do, man, " I said
"Honestly, me too. But we can't let ourselves suffer." He said
"You make a good point, but you know what, those dreams make me feel good, even just for a little while..." I said without having any eye contact with him.
"Actually, it makes me feel good too. Because even for a little while, you can be mine." He said. I look at him and asked
"What? You l-like m-me?" I stuttered
He smiled at me and said
"Yeah, ever since the first time I met you." He said. Tears began to fall from my eyes.
"I can't believe that you, Shayne Topp, would like me," I  said
"Of course I like you. You're beautiful, you're smart and creative, and kind, and everything a guy would ask for." He said
"But we have a rule. Dang, it!" We said in unison.
*Ring! Ring!*
Another dream? That's not possible, I had two dreams in one night? I looked at the time to see that it's 8:59 am. Shit. I'm going to be late for work!

Shayne's POV:
I fell asleep at the office couch, I realized that that was another dream. Strange, two consecutive dreams in one day... Everyone was already there, Ian, Damien, Noah, Kimmy, Jackie, Olivia, and Keith who I think just arrived.
"Good morning sleeping beauty, " Damien said to me
"Good morning Damien, good morning guys," I said
I saw Courtney running towards our direction as if she just arrived.
"Good morning guys, I'm sorry if I'm late, I just overslept." She said
"It's fine, we're not starting yet," Ian said
"Oh, that's good," Courtney said
She dropped her bag at the squad room, then she went back to sit with is in the main room. We caught each other's eyes, but she immediately looked away. That's strange, she doesn't do that to me. She didn't even say hi to me earlier. What's up with her?
Courtney's POV:
I really don't want to, but I need to ignore Shayne. I thought that if I ignore him and if I won't think about him, maybe I would stop dreaming of him. But I think that ignoring him makes me think about him more.
After writing some scripts, we grabbed lunch. Fuck, now I need to sit with Shayne. I tried to avoid looking into his direction, so I looked down most of the time. After that, we went back to the office. We started shooting some sketches. Thank God I don't have any scenes with Shayne. I just finished shooting all of my scenes, so I decide to continue writing scripts. I was to busy on my laptop that I didn't notice that everyone left, everyone except Shayne and I.
I was humming to "Pay me to sleep" when suddenly, I felt a pair of eyes were looking at me, I ignored it.
"Am I your little green man?" Shayne abruptly asked.
"What?" I said as I turned to him in shock.
"Am I your little green man?" He repeated
"Are you still dreaming about me?" I asked
"Yeah, " he sighed in reply.
"I'm sorry." He said to me.
"Hey, don't be. I'm still dreaming about you too, I know that you know that we can't control it." I said as I gave his head a little pat.
"I don't know what to do about it now. I had two consecutive dreams today." He said
"What?! Me too. And the last dream was weird..." I said
"I know. It was a little, umm, cringey." He said. I just nodded.

Shayne's POV:
The last dream didn't felt cringey, but instead, it felt good, it felt impossible too. I want that dream to happen, but I don't think Courtney likes me though. Maybe she just sees me as a friend, and nothing more. I went back to my desk and frowned at myself.
"Hey, I'm sorry for ignoring you earlier, I thought that if I do, these dreams would disappear, but instead, it made me feel bad. I really don't want to ignore you, just so you know." She said
"That's fine..." I said
We went back to typing words on our laptop. After a couple of hours, we all went home. I smiled and waved goodbye to Courtney, she smiled and waved back at me, I mouthed 'Goodbye'
"Goodbye frog arms!" She shouted.
I chuckled, damn this girl is so funny. I went inside my car and drive my way to my apartment. I arrived at my apartment and immediately made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I went to my room and put some clothes on. I laid in my bed, thinking about how Courtney would feel.
Would she feel the same? And if she does, would we risk our jobs just for love? Would we be able to have the chance to be together? Or would we just ignore our feelings?
Stop thinking and start sleeping, Shayne. After that, I shut my eyes. What will be my dream tonight?
Courtney's POV:
I told Shayne that the last dream was weird, but in reality, it wasn't, it actually felt nice. If only I said what I really felt...  I saw him frown at himself earlier, but I don't wanna get my hopes up.
Does he like me too? Would he have the guts to tell me what he feels? Would we give dating a shot even though we might lose our jobs? Would we ever be together?
Stop thinking and start sleeping, Courtney. After that, I shut my eyes. What will be my dream tonight?