The Church Bells

"You ready?" Harry called up the stairs from the living area.

"Almost." Chloe opened Harry's bedroom door and called back.

"It's so odd seeing you in smart clothes." Cal spoke as he prepared his late lunch in the kitchen.

"Shut up, you'll never see it again."

"Let's get a quick picture then." Cal laughed as he rushed to his phone snapping a picture of Harry in his blue suit, left open to reveal a classic white button up shirt.

"You better not post that anywhere!" Harry shot as he rushed to look at the photo.

"I'm sending it into the troops groupchat." Cal said with one swift click and it was done.

"Oh for fuck sake." Harry muttered as he picked up his phone to see the response.

Look at our bog all dressed up

Ethan commented followed by Tobi.

Fire suit. Chloe going to love that. Watch out it might be you waiting at the alter.

It bloody wont be

Harry sent back as he laughed at the thought.

"Who would be best man?" Cal asked as he read the comments.

"I'm not getting married!" Harry laughed.

"Yeah yeah but hypothetically. Like who's really your best man?" He winked.

"I couldn't choose between you and Lux." Harry commented.

"If you want sick bachelor party you know I'm the one to pick."

"Harry hasn't proposed yet and you're already planning the bachelor party." Chloe said with a chuckle as she entered the main living space. Catching Harry and cal in mid conversation.

Harry and cal turned in sync their speech stopping at the sight of chloe.

"Well?" Chloe smiled, her lips parting revealing her teeth. She stood in her space, her brunette hair curled at the ends. A navy dress hugging her curves held up by spaghetti straps and small upper arm sleeves, delicately wrapped around her arm. Her neck line sat respectfully across her chest, reaching a semi deep v shape. The floor length dress split from the knees below allowing her leg to peak through the overlapping material. When her leg breaks through the material the sight of her smooth skin reaches down to her toes painted a matte navy complimented with a nude pare of heels, the straps grabbing her foot in place.

"Wow." Cal said letting his jaw drop.

"I-...oh my god." Harry said as he stepped closer, limiting the space between him and Chloe.

Harry's hand wondered to her waist as he looked her up and down. "I'm speechless." He muttered causing chloe to smile, throwing her hands behind his neck. Overlapping as he pulled her closer by her waist and leaning in for a kiss. The moment disturbed by the sound of a picture being taken.

"Christ." Harry moaned as he pulled away and gave cal a look.

"What? You'll want to remember this moment." He smiled.

"Thanks cal." Chloe smiled as he leaned into Harry, placing her head on his chest and laying her hand on his abdomen, slightly tucking into his jacket.

"Oh hold that pose." Cal said as he reached for another snap.

"Last one." Harry moaned followed by a smile.

"Ready?" Chloe smiled as he turned to look at Harry.

"I am. You're not." He commented.

"What? Is my lipstick smudged?" She panicked as she touched her fingers to her lips.