Prolougue

Avneet: mom, I don't wanna do this marriage! But he is handsome.

She was saying this to her mother.

Sonia: dekho beta! He is very nice, don't you trust us?

Avneet: I trust, you both.

Sonia: ok! Then.

————————————————————————

Siddharth: you are very beautiful!

Avneet: thank you!

She said him, while blushing. She was going to ask him something, but he give her a major heart attack.

Siddharth: so, my beautiful wife. From tomorrow you are not going to step out from this house, no one can see you.

Avneet: but......

Siddharth: don't angry me, do what I told. You are "most beautiful girl". So, no one can see you. Just inform me, when you are going out. I am not that cruel.

He whispered in cold voice.

Avneet: but listen to me.....

Siddharth: Avneet you listen to me, I told you don't make me angry. Now change and sleep.

She pay attention to his words, and he guides her towards washroom.

————————————————————————

Siddharth: why did you? why did you went out with out my permission. You know that I love you so much, but you always make me angry.

He push her on bed, but she hugs him and start crying.

Avneet: sorry ashu, I love you too, but it was important.

He holds her face gently, and kissed her forehead.

Siddharth: see muskan, tum boht beautiful ho, mai nahi chahata ki tum ko Kisi ki "Buri nazar" lagjaye.

Avneet: tho mai bahar hi na niklu? Mai ne soncha tha after marriage, I will be happy.....but you make my life hell.

Siddharth: I didn't make your life hell! That is your mistake.....that you are beautiful.

He catch's her hairs, and Shove  her on the floor.

Avneet: you are hurting me!

————————————————————————

Reporter: sir, why haven't you revealed your wife's face till now?

Avneet step out of the car. she was hiding her face with scarf. Siddharth just took her hand, and they move in side the party.

Reporter2: Mam! Aap kabhi apne aapka cehra kiu nahi bataya?

Reporter3: sir! Aap ko marte hai?

They ignored them and went inside the banquet hall.

————————————————————————

Hi guys! I hope you will like this story, like "SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS"

Is this interesting?

Wanna know more about this? For this stay tune with me. A "unique" story from others. I will post character sketch soon.

See you all in next chapter!

Bye!
♥️♥️♥️♥️