Betelgeuse Chapter 1: Dangerous Friendship

Disclaimer: I do not own Beetlejuice or related characters, he belongs to Tim Burton. I do not own Beetlegeuse. I don't own Betelgeuse? I don't own any of the weird spellings for his name.

Setup: Pretty much all cartoon except I did want to keep Juno, the handbooks, and the legal system sort of inside. You'll see why later. Also, there might be some stuff a little screwed up from the cartoon (Like I don't know BJ's exact age) but I try to keep everything the same that I can. Other than that this is your standard Beetlejuice cartoon story. Or waitis it?

Betelgeuse?

Written By: Melanie Ray 

Part One: Dangerous Friendship?

////These kind of lines represent past events////

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Neitherworld/Outside the Roadhouse

"That is a strange sight to see," Jacques said as he watched Beetlejuice standing in front of the Roadhouse. Normally, Beetlejuice bothered Jacques, not the other way around. Especially not on that day, he was not in the mood. "Beattlejuice? Are you okay?"

 Beetlejuice wasn't quick to answer, he felt too bummed out. "Today's Lyd's eighteenth birthday."

"Well, that is very good," Jacques said with a smile. "Why are you so sad? Why are you not there spending ze whole day with her?"

"Well, it's complicated." Beetlejuice didn't want to go into details about what happened last year.

"Oh, I know." Ginger showed up uninvited. Not that Jacques was invited either. Braindead bonehead. "I bet something embarrassing happened last year."

"Shut up," Beetlejuice warned her, thoughts of revenge already circling in his head.

"Come to think of it, you did come back zat day with your face less white than usual." Jacques said. "It was downright pink."

Ginger giggled. "So come on, Beetlejuice. What happened, huh?"

"None of your business you no-talent spider. I'm outta here." Beetlejuice put his hands in his pockets and walked away.

Beetlejuice would never tell them what happened. He didn't like to think of it much himself. It had been really weird.

////On Lyd's 17th Birthday...

Betty Juice, Bertha, Lydia and Prudence had all gathered round a game board. They had been playing games that day, enjoying the birthday cake Delia made when Bertha suddenly came up with an idea.

"Ooh, we should play truth or dare," Bertha exclaimed.

"Better than these little games," Prudence agreed.

"Truth or Dare?" Lydia thought about it a second. "Well, we haven't played that yet I guess."

"Might be fun," Betty laughed. "Who'll go first?"

"I will," Bertha proclaimed.

"Alright, Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"Have you ever kissed a boy yet?"

"...no." Bertha frowned. "Alright, your turn, Prudence. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"This is boring. Somebody do dare," Betty complained folding her arms against her chest. The party had no neitherworld fun at all. She was just ignored by them.