Chapter 9

Deku's POV
I can't say I'm not disappointed because I am, but I can't help wanting to thank Kirishima. He was after all just trying to be a good friend. I quickly got changed into some shorts and a tank top and head to the field outside and start doing stretches. The best way to start the morning was by training of course. Kacchan was already there when I got there and when we finished our stretches we squared off. This morning we were going to work on strengthening our quirks, the parts that have been locked away for the last 11-12 years.

"Are you ready?" I asked him knowing he wants to work on his endurance the most and I need to work on mine as well. He points at the buckets of water nearby and uses them to create a dome like shield around himself and nods as he settles into his defensive stance. I lift us both into the air so the the dome has to be complete and once we were both positioned I released a steady stream of fire on him.

Bakugo's POV
The sheer fire power was amazing and it was more than difficult to keep my shield up without the water vapor cooking me. We had agreed to work on our endurance like this for the whole week. Today we are going to try for five minutes of my shield being up without any holes. That's two minutes longer than what I did during the attack yesterday.

Once that was finally done I forced myself to keep standing refusing to collapse like I did yesterday. The memory of me falling to my knees was embarrassing enough as it is. I wont be doing it again. That is for sure. Then I was able to feed the second set of buckets into my shield so that Deku could really let loose. I ignore the sweat that is already trickling down my body. We can do this.

Kirishima's POV
I grabbed a plate and took it outside thinking that I would eat while watching Bakubro and Midoriya run or something. Bro, was I wrong. I just stared gaping at them when the first blast ended and Bakubro dropped his shield leaving Bakubro drenched in sweat, I think. I don't think he let himself get wet he seemed to be trembling just holding the water up against Deku. I mean was his water actually boiling?

I watched as Bakubro added more water to his shield, a lot more water. Then Deku released what can only be described as an explosion of fire that seemed to never end. I swear that he let the fire go for more than just a couple minutes. I almost dropped my plate when I realized that what I was seeing was them training. They were not mad or even irritated at each other. They were just training in an almost passive way. Any one of those blast would have destroyed my quirk.

I must have been walking towards them because the next moment they both stopped and looked at me, I saw Bakubro smile and I have never been more frightened or excited in my life.

"Hey Red you want to train with us? I need to figure out how too use my water as an attack while I'm defending, and your hardening would be perfect." Bakubro smiled at me. The way he smiled looked so, happy. How could I not? Besides I will probably get stronger too.

"Just don't waterboard me," I say for the first time realizing that I was smiling like a psychopath. Am I excited?

"Great! It will help me to lift us all up at the same time too!" Midoriya cheered. It did not escape my notice that he was just as covered in sweat as Bakubro was. I'm going to be training with these monsters and I will stand by them. This is going to be great.

Aiazwa's POV
I got a call about a full on battle by the dorms and of course it had to be by my classes dorm. I swear the League of Villains don't know when to quit. It's only 5:15 am for the love of... I just wanted to sleep! It's that really so much to ask for? I rush over and meet with Midnight and All Might on the way. We simply nodded taking off towards the dorms together.

I could already see fire and explosions from the school. I thought for sure that Midoriya and Bakugo took out their heavy hitters yesterday, how did they gain enough fire power already to launch another attack? I see a flash of green and I can only imagine the destruction that is waiting for us if Midoriya and Bakugo are already fighting them.