Chapter 32

A/N One more chapter after this. I will be uploading it in a couple hours. I hope you all have enjoyed this fanfic and please feel free to tell me what you have thought about it! How it made you feel? Or what your favorite part was. I love to hear from my readers and this was my first ever bl story so I would really love to see your feedback.

Aizawa's POV 

I had just reached the stage with Eri when Red's scream filled the air. I looked up, horror already clenching my throat when I saw all the water in the moat rise into the air and cover the three boys and push All Might out and away from them. I was sputtering and coughing up fluid before he turned around and looked at the scene with horror. Bakugo, Midoriya and Red were shining with a bright white light from the center of the water sphere. A fourth figure, a dark shadow, seemed to be trying to claw his way out of the water but was failing miserably; AFO.

I watched as Bakugo brought himself out of the water and landed just outside of the swirling vortex. When he finally opened his eyes they were glowing red. Wait glowing? I haven't seen that since the day they searched the school. 

"Formation Z," his words were cold and low but somehow every single one of my students were on the stage taking a spot just outside of the massive swirling sphere of water. 

"Aye," it was only one word but spoken by 17 students at the same time was terrifying. I watched as they each added their quirk to the water. Tempest's fire and ice mixing almost seamlessly, Uravity had been touching debris the whole way over and Froppy used her tongue to fling them at the sphere adding them to the water as well. Iida began running just behind everyone and within seconds had turned to sphere in a whirlpool. Charge Bolt put his hands into the liquid and started electifying it. 

"What are you doing? You're going to kill Midoriya and Red!" I screamed trying to put Eri down and run at the same time. 

"Stop, Uncle Aizawa! They know what they are doing, trust them." Eri screamed directly into the clip on mic on my shirt refusing to let go of me while I'm trying to run. 

"But!" I stopped when I looked down at her only to see her face streaming with tears. I look up again and notice all of my students are crying silent tears, even Bakugo. 

"Explain to me." I was standing in front of my most explosive student and I waited for him to answer me. Instead he slowly took off his mask and looked up at me sadly. 

"If you want to know all the answers press your forehead to mine, but know that it is the same as if you had already signed the gag order. It's all on video you will be legally bound to it." He was breathing so slow I almost couldn't tell that he was breathing at all. 

"Know this; you won't be able to avoid the pain. You will feel it all down to the last scratch of what Red and Deku are feeling now. The rest of us can block most of the pain and Deku helps block even more than I could ever guess. But you will feel it all. Do you understand?" His words are slow and low but I heard everything even without the mic picking it up and broadcasting it all around us.

My students are in pain and they expect me to let them bare it alone? Never! I pull my goggles down so they are around my neck and I give Bakugo one last look and see his eyes are closed even as tears continued to stream out of them. He was simply waiting for me to either walk away or press my forehead to his? I silently take a breath before pressing my head against my students. 

*****BAM*****

I open my eyes and see Mr. Kirishima whipping a belt at me screaming "Faggot, you're worse than a villain! Don't ever call me dad again!" I blink in surprise and the scene changes and I see Bakugo and Deku in one of the dorm rooms with Eri and she calls Bakugo, Papa and Deku Daddy.