Chapter 15

Aizawa's POV
"No," The word felt like it was strangled out of me. "No, you said she could stay here with us as her foster parents! You said that just a few hours ago."

"I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa, someone came in and filled out all of the paperwork since then. They passed every test we had for them. She wanted to go with them."

"Who?" I demanded, I needed to know who was going to be responsible for her. Who it was that would tuck her in at night. I needed to know if Eri was safe.

"I'm sorry, I don't know. They filled out the closed adoption forms so that she could remain anonymous, so she could be safe." The woman on the phone sounded sorry but I couldn't hear it over the sound of my own blood pounding through my ears.

"Mr. Aizawa? Are you there? Did you hear me?" The woman asked again. I think I spaced out, it seemed so unreal to me.

"No." It was just a word but it was all I could manage.

"I said her new parents wanted to know if you would be interested in staying in touch? They know some boys that go to UA and have agreed to let her stay with them for as long as she wants assuming that they can get permission for her to stay at the dorms with them." Is this woman serious?

"What?" I was holding my breath it was almost to much to ask for.

"I said that they are willing to let her stay in the dorms so long as the boys act as her guardians. The boys would have full parental rights over her." The woman was starting to get irritated.

"I'll talk to Principal Nezu immediately. Can I reach you at this number?" She confirmed and I hung up. Principal Nezu was a bit miffed that I didn't think to ask for which two boys it would be but agreed regardless. So long as I was willing to let her stay in my class while the boys were attending their own. I called the woman back and sent her the necessary paperwork to be filled out.

"There is one condition, she is not allowed to say what her new family name is. To protect not only herself but her family as well." The woman informed me, I had to bite back my curses but it was worth it to know that Eri was actually safe and that I would see her at least almost everyday.

Deku's POV
"Come on Eri let's go into that store next!" I laugh as she sits on my shoulders looking around at everything in the mall. Kacchan and I had wanted to take her shopping to start her new life with us off right. New clothes, some toys and her very own princess bed that could slide under my own. We even hired someone to install it for us, one in Kacchan's room and one in my room.

The tech had a quirk that seemed to store items in a space pocket so that they could deliver stuff without the use of a truck and without people knowing what was going on. He would also be delivering all of the stuff we bought today. Uncle Masaru had insisted on giving us his credit card and a list of items that we would need. Needless to say the delivery guy had more than just one stop to deliver everything.

We walked in to see the store is full of colorful princess dresses and her eyes lit up and seemed to shine as I put her down on the floor so she could find what she wanted.

"Two dresses," I tell her firmly and away she went with Kacchan close on her heels as she seemed to zoom from one rack to the next finding the "Most perfect dresses" she could. I couldn't help laughing seeing the puppy that Kacchan had turned into as he followed her from one to the next never getting angry or impatient. If anything he was urging her onward, encouraging her to explore and look at everything. 

The end result she did only get two dresses but she also got shoes and you necklaces as well. When I tried to reason with her Kacchan just handed me his phone showing me a text from his dad saying: "Just buy it she is too adorable not to have it. Also her name might be Midoriya but she is a true Bakugo."