Chapter 20

***Trigger warning*** Abuse!!! I will mark the section to skip if you need to I tried to put more emphasis on the emotional and psychological abuse than the actual physical abuse. 💀 This is how I will mark the action too skip in case you can't handle it. It will be at the beginning and the end of the section.

Bakugo's POV

"Bakubro could I come over a little early today?" Kirishima's voice was low and all traces of his usual happy self were gone, the hair on my arms stood up. 

"Let's go," he follows me and I look Deku in the eyes and he has Eri up on his shoulders. We were just dropping her off with Eraserhead so he could take her out for dinner. The old hag told him they needed the three of us home this weekend so he wanted to spend time with her throughout the week, it's only fucking Wednesday. I hated it but today it was useful, something tells me I don't want her to hear what Red was about to tell us. 

When we finally got to Deku's room we closed the door behind us and I made sure to lock it. Somehow we spend more time in Deku's room than mine. Suddenly Kirishima had his arms wrapped around me and he was bawling his eyes out. I will end up killing that metal extra!

Kirishima's POV

I can't, not again. Why is he doing this to me? Why won't he leave me alone? I'm not hurting anyone I swear! 

Once the door was locked my arms were around Bakubro and the dam holding my tears back broke. I felt him tense up but instead of flinching away, I just cried even harder. Bakubro wrapped his arms around me holding me in place for several minutes, but the tears just weren't stopping. 

He seemed to finally give up and the next thing I know he picked me up like a small child and carried me to the bed laying me down and crawled over me, cradling me with Midoriya on my other side so I was in the middle of a cuddle sandwich. Somehow even without Eri here it just felt natural to just let Midoriya and Bakubro take away my heartache and replace it with this calm understanding and this feeling of belonging, two things I desperately needed right now.

Midoriya please never hate me so that I can always feel at least this little love in my life. Please. 

"Shh, we have you, don't worry any more." Bakubro whispered in my ear while running his fingers through my hair. The action was more soothing than I would have ever thought, the sobs that had been racking through my body calmed to just a slight trembling.

"It's okay Kiri, no one can hurt you now." Midoriya added rubbing circles in the palm of one of my hands while he curled around me. I don't deserve you, either of you. I'm awful, a freak of nature, I'm worse than a villain.

"Tell me who hurt you, I'll end them." Bakubro hissed, it was almost like he could hear my thoughts. I couldn't answer not yet, so I only shook my head. It was too hard to tell them that my family... That my family... 

"It's okay Kiri, WE are your family now. Don't worry, we will always love you," Midoriya's words hit the nail on the head, my sobs redoubled and I just couldn't hold onto either Midoriya nor Bakugo tight enough. They went well past being bros a long time ago. What could I really call them that would even come close to what they mean to me? 

Deku's POV

Kirishima's thoughts were all over the place and since I have been training with Kacchan using 'The All Might' it was easier to actually read people's minds. I'm not very good at it, not by a long shot. But I did find that if their thoughts involved me they were a lot easier to read, in fact it was almost like they were shouting at me.

Kiri was begging for love and acceptance right now. It was worse than with Tetsutetsu, at least with him it was just surface deep. This, this was a monster just trying to understand; monster, freak, disgrace, hate. Dear All Might there was so much hate and none of it coming from Kiri himself. Someone did this to him and Kacchan was seeing what I was seeing.