Chapter 10

Bakugo's POV

Class was brutal, even if we hadn't trained we would have been exhausted but now we had something to prove so the three of us just kept getting back up again and again. Before we knew it it was lunch time. we slumped into the cafeteria and ate our lunches in silence and when we were done the three of us set our backs against each other holding each other up and started snoozing right there in front of everyone. 

I woke up to 'Headstrong' by Trapt playing and when we all started mumbling along to the words I yawned and started stretching before she started playing 'Crazy B*tch' by Buckcherry making us all jump up and join in with our class. The rest of the school watched in an almost silent horror. It wasn't until we were all dancing along that I lifted my leg and pretended it was a guitar for just a few seconds, that a few from the other classes joined in. Deku and I started our duet at that point pointing and singing at each other as if we were competing against each other and when the song finally ended we were all a laughing mess. I think the last time I laughed so freely was before Deku and I had our memories sealed away. 

I should be angry about that but instead I just feel relieved. Knowing that I can still actually be happy now that it was all over. Kirishima was close by and I wrapped an arm around his neck along with Deku and pulled them in like I was going to choke them out but we were all laughing too hard for anyone to actually be worried, at least anyone from our class. Suddenly Kaminari jumped on me from behind making me grunt but I refused to fall over. As much of an idiot as he is he knows when we are having what Red calls a 'bro' moment and has no problem joining in. 

"No rough housing in the cafeteria!" Midnight yelled, getting our attention when we all froze looking at her. She smiled before turning to leave without saying anything at all about the music that was still playing although at a much lower level. 

When she was gone I looked at Kaminari who was still on my back, his arms around my neck and growled low enough that I could see his arm hair stand on end, "Plan on getting off me anytime soon?" He gulped, laughing a little before slowly getting off as if I might not kill him if he moved slow enough. 

But instead Deku jumped on my back instead, "Wonder Duo!" He laughed before I choked and tried to pry him off. 

"Deku, you're going to get it!" I yelled pretending to fume but the whole class was already laughing and teasing as the rest of the school was paper white pale. When I finally got him 'trapped' in my arms I growled "Gotcha!" and watched as he squirmed. Iida was about to separate us when Deku reached up and pecked me on the lips making me release him freezing up as I did. I just stared at him. 

"All's fair in love and war!" He teased before making a run for it. 

"Deku!" I bellowed as I ran after him, did I just see the walls shaking? I could feel as all the students watched us, their eyes like daggers in my flesh. "You're going to die, Deku!" I practically screamed as I chased him through the cafeteria doors and into the halls. I also heard as our class picked up getting ready for class again as they laughed out loud. Hopefully Kirishima grabbed mine and Deku's things.

Deku's POV

I didn't really think about the whole school watching us when I did that. Kacchan might actually be angry this time. Shit, did he not want everyone to know about us? Wait, we are dating aren't we? Shit, shit, shit; I fucked up. I kept running until I reached the classroom, thankfully Eraserhead wasn't inside yet, so I ran in and hid by the side of the door. At least this way I could either sneak out behind him when he burst in or grab him from behind. Hopefully he isn't actually mad. 

He didn't come running in instead he walked in and grabbed me, shocking me, and giving me a real kiss. The kind that made the world stop and the only thing that mattered was his lips on mine, his arms around my waist and mine draped around his neck. When we finally pulled away gasping for air I was still mesmerized by his intense red eyes that if I didn't know better I would swear they had a fire lit behind them. I watched as he smiled as if he won some kind of game.