𝔍𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰~ Part 6

"I wish he loved me like I love him." - Unknown

     It had been 2 weeks since I Last saw Dallas Winston

     It had been 2 weeks since I Last saw Dallas Winston. Or anyone else from the Curtis house for that matter, but the one who mattered most to me was Dally. In a way I guess I was purposely avoiding places he might be. I opened up to him and I didn't do that a lot.. and I knew he wouldn't open up back to me. Maybe if I was somehow able to earn his trust that could happen but it was a long shot. He was Dallas Winston after all, a tough, cold, and mean greaser.

     Least that's what everybody had told me. But I couldn't help but think he was more than that. There was a story behind him.. I'd love to learn what that is one day, but patience brings good things.

     Today I decided I'd go to the DX because that's where Soda and Steve worked and I'd like another chance to talk to them. I brushed my teeth and got myself ready before picking some clothes out from my dresser and laying them out on my bed. I chose a cute white sweater, paired with a flowy navy blue skirt that went to my mid-thigh, and some navy blue flats with a floral lace and an ankle strap.

      HER OUTFIT:

     Once my outfit was together I curled my hair and put on some light makeup

     Once my outfit was together I curled my hair and put on some light makeup. I then grabbed a bright blue purse to carry with me and slipped out of my bedroom. I crept down the stairs and once I noticed my mother wasn't home I decided to make myself a small breakfast. A piece of toast coated with jelly and some OJ.

     I did my dishes then walked out the front door, locking it behind me. Today was a little warmer than other days. Still chilly but not unbearable. I walked for 10 minutes before reaching the DX. The bell on the top of the door jingled as I walked in.

"Hey there princess." Sodapop joked as he leaned up against the wall. "Hey Sodapop." I giggled glancing at him. "What brings you here?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Oh. Just needed to pick up a few things and figured I'd visit you in the process." I explained, sending him a wink. He smiled as his eyes darted towards the door where someone had just walked in. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hey there doll." He whispered in my ear. I didn't even have to look, it was clearly Dallas.

I pried his hands off my waist and walked towards the back of the store to get a bottle of water. "Ay, don't be like that babe. What's wrong?" He asked following me. "Nothing Dallas, go away." I stated turning my head and giving him a sharp glare. "You look real cute today Emma." He stated, standing behind me and playing with my long dirty blonde hair.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you?" Dally huffed as I walked away from him again. I handed soda my bottle of water and bag of chips. As soon as I paid I dashed out the door saying a quick 'goodbye' to soda. "Wait!" I heard someone yell as I heard footsteps behind me. 'Dear lord, this man won't leave me alone' I thought to myself as Dallas caught up next to me.

"Hey em." A voice sounded from not too far behind where Dally and I were walking. I spun around on my heel to see Bob. "What do you want bob?" I asked rolling my eyes and continuing to walk. "What are you doing with this dirty greaseball?" He questioned, looking at Dallas like some sort of animal.

"Cut it out before I ring your neck man." Dallas seethed through a tight jaw. "Oh, this is Dallas winston, huh?" Bob questioned with a face full of fear, in which he was trying to mask with confidence. "The one and only." Dallas sarcastically smiled at him. "Cut to the chase bob." I stated coldly.

"Fine, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me Wednesday..?" He asked. I quirked about eyebrow and locked my gaze with his as Dallas played with the ring on his finger. "No offense Bob, really.. but why would I want to go on a date with you?" I questioned still looking him in the eye.

      "I.. I don't know, guess I just figured maybe.. we could start over." He stated, removing his eyes from mine and looking at his feet nervously. I sighed heavily as I scolded myself for what I was about to do. "Sure, I'll go on a date with you." I sucked in a breath as I saw Dallas look up at me with anger visible in his eyes.

     Bob's face lit up and he gave me a genuine smile, something I hadn't seen from him in a long time. I smiled back trying to make it seem real. "Well, I'll pick you up at 7:30 on Wednesday." He added before walking away with some pep in his step. I giggled just loud enough for him to hear at the sight. He turned around, rolled his eyes at me playfully and continued walking to his car.

      I turned back to Dally and he was scowling while watching him walk away. I groaned,"What's wrong Winston?" He looked at me before shrugging and returning to his resting face,"Nothing.." I turned away from him and smiled a little.

      Part of me knew I made Dallas Tucker Winston jealous, and I was damn sure proud.

     Then there was another part of me who hated the fact that I'd accepted bob's offer. As crazy as it sounds, the only person I wanted to take me out right now was Dally. He was a juvenile delinquent greaser who I had known for no more than 2 and a half weeks but.. he meant something to me that I desperately wanted to figure out. Although, I think I already knew.

     "Hey.. uh, I'm gonna head out. I'll see you later kid." Dallas stated before messing my hair up a little and strutting away. I laughed lightly to myself at his swagger and began walking home.

     'I made Dally jealous today. Now I could go to sleep happy tonight.' I thought to myself, giggling as I made it to my front door.

(Not reading before posting, sorry if there are mistakes)