ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱~ Part 7

"Just because they were unable to love you does not mean that you are unloveable.." - unknown

     I made it home safely that night, but my mother did catch a hold of me once I reached the house

     I made it home safely that night, but my mother did catch a hold of me once I reached the house. Let's just say I got it pretty bad. I had bruises on both of my cheeks, my forehead, my chest, my stomach, my right leg, and my arms. I also had a large cut running across the bruise on my right cheek.

     I mean.. technically I did get home safely, I just was not safe when I got home.

     A light sigh escaped my lips as I started scribbling down the answers to my homework. I was a pretty smart girl, I got A's and the occasional B from time to time, but tonight I really couldn't focus. I hadn't gone to school for 4 days, hoping the cuts and bruises would heal so when I went back today I was left with a ton of make up work to complete. I closed my eyes and pressed my middle and index finger to my temple.

     My bruises and cut had gotten less prominent but they were still visible. If anyone asked I just faked being jumped by some greasers. The lie seemed to work, much to my delight.

     For the life of me I couldn't figure out this math problem. Maybe it was because there was really only one thing on my mind.

     Dallas Winston.

     He seemed to occupy all of my thoughts ever since I met him. The problem is, I doubt I've crossed his mind once since we parted at the DX 5-ish days ago. I wanted more than anything to be on his mind, I wanted to drive him crazy like he drove me crazy.

      But.. emotions aren't exactly Dallas' forte, and I'm pretty sure anyone and everyone knew that.

     It hurt me quite a lot to let that information sink into my brain but if I didn't face the fact that I barely knew this tall, handsome delinquent, and all he would do is play with me anyways.

     I slammed my pencil down on my desk and shot up from my chair, pushing it in behind me. I quickly threw on some causal, but still nice clothes, did my hair and put on some makeup to help with the covering of bruises.

     (HER OUTFIT: )