- 15 -

Flashback...

In the woods, Brooke and Killian were kissing, and holding each other close.

"Alright, you two... Enough, please," Emma said.

Brooke looked at Emma, "Yeah... Sorry," Brooke said and looked at Killian.

"I'll go replenish our water supply," Killian said and pecked Brooke's lips before he went in a different direction.

"Brooke..." Emma said and Brooke looked at her, "I am sorry, but I know what it's like loosing the love of your life," Emma said.

"I know Emma, but... I don't know what to think about this right now," Brooke said.

Brooke watched as Emma looked at where Killian went, "Oh no," Emma said.

"What... What is it?" Brooke asked.

"Let's go," Emma said and the twins went in the direction Killian went.

"What the bloody hell is that supposed to me?" Killian asked the Darkness.

"Killian..." Brooke said and ran to him, hugging him, "Look at me, I'm here," She said as Killian held her close.

"You! Get out of here!" Emma said to the Darkness.

"Oh, we were just talking about you, why don't you ask her yourself?" The Darkness said to Killian.

"Ask me what?" Emma asked.

"What's going on?" Brooke asked looking up at Killian.

Killian looked at Emma, "Swan, do you know where Excalibur is?" Killian asked.

"What?" Brooke looked at Emma.

"Rumpel, is manipulating you. That's what he does," Emma said.

Killian is panting, "Are you lying to me? I can hear it calling to the dagger, Swan," Killian said.

Brooke looked at Emma, "Do you have Excalibur?" Brooke asked her sister.

"I do," Emma said and made the sword appear in her hand.

"Did you use it on me?" Killian asked.

"What? No, of course not. I wouldn't," Emma said.

"Then why not tell me the truth? Are you afraid I was gonna ask for it? You never planned on giving it to me, did you?" Killian asked her.

"I kept it hidden to protect you. You told me yourself you were not strong enough to resist the darkness," Emma said.

"Which is why we begged you not to make a bloody Dark One in the first place! But you went and did it anyway," Killian said and Brooke rested her head against his chest.

"I couldn't let Brooke live without you," Emma said.

"You know the worst part, Swan? There's never been a moment where we didn't believe in you, where we didn't trust you, but you clearly don't believe in me, so how am I supposed to fight this?" Killian asked.

"With me..." Brooke said and looked at him.

Killian looked at her, "What if that's not enough?" He asked her.

"We'll make it enough," Brooke said.

Killian shook his head and stepped away from Brooke, waved his hand and disappeared in a puff of red smoke.

End of Flashback

At Gold's shop, Gold was swinging a sword when Emma and Brooke walked in.