- 25 -

At the Charming's apartment, they had brought Ruby back there and she was still unconscious as they had her down on the bed.

"Is she okay?" Snow asked.

"Why is she down here?" David asked.

"She's now..." Henry began.

"No, she's still breathing," Killian said.

"Well, how long do you think she'll be out?" Snow asked.

"I don't know, we hit her with some strong stuff," Regina said.

"Where has she been since she left Storybrooke?" Brooke asked.

"I don't know, she went to find her pack," Snow said.

"Unless they're dead, I'd say she's sniffing in the wrong place," Regina said.

"Any explanation for what she's doing here?" Killian asked.

"Just this," Emma said as she pulled out a piece of fabric from Red's cloak.

----x----

A while later, Ruby had finally woken up and the group explained to her where she was.

"The Underworld? I don't understand, I used a tracking spell so the cyclone would bring me to Zelena," Ruby said.

"Ruby, she's down here, too," Brooke said.

"Wait, love, you came down here looking for Zelena?" Killian asked.

Regina sighed, "Why am I not surprised? What did my sister do now?" Regina asked.

"It's my friend, Dorothy. Zelena wanted her magic slippers so that she could get back to her baby," Ruby said.

"Ruby, what did Zelena do to your friend?" Brooke asked.

"That's why I'm here, I don't know. Dorothy went to face her and just disappeared. Mulan and I looked everywhere, but we couldn't find her," Ruby sighed and turned to Snow, "Snow, this is all my fault. None of this would have happened if I hadn't shown up in Oz, it's just one more life that I have destroyed because of what I am," Ruby said.

"That's not true and you know it. Ruby, we'll find out what happened to Dorothy. I promise," Snow said to her best friend.

"There's only one way we're gonna do that. It's time to talk to Zelena," Brooke said.

"I'm coming, I actually thought we were getting somewhere with her," Regina said.

"I'm coming too," Emma said.

They all start walking out the door when Snow stopped David, "David, will you do something while I'm gone?" Snow asked.

"Sure, what is it?" David asked.

"Well, we haven't... Neal hasn't heard our voices in days and I'm getting a little..." Snow said.

"Yeah, me too, I'll call him for the both of us," David said.

"Thank you," Snow said.

Brooke walked to them, "Dad, take Killian with you. The streets aren't safe for anyone to be alone right now," Brooke looked at Killian, "If you can, can you call Alicia?" She asked.

"Are you sure you don't want me with you, love?" Killian asked. 

"I'm positive," Brooke smiled, "I feel better and lighter. I promise, I'll be okay," Brooke said and lightly took hold of his collar bringing him down and kissing him, "Go talk to our little girl."

Killian smiled, "Okay, I will," He said and stood up straight.

"Come on, Brooke, mom," Emma said from the door and Snow and Brooke walked out with Emma and Regina.