a little fun won't hurt (M)

This chapter is slightly mature... The 2nd section is where it is, you can skip over it if it makes you uncomfortable. Also, it's a long chapter so buckle up!

Enjoy!

+++

"I cannot believe you kicked them out for a second time, Shu. They're gonna figure something out." Soyeon laughed, as Shuhua slammed the door behind her, the two figures sighing before they walked away from the doorstep together.

"I had no choice, unnie, they can't know. Not when it's about them." Shuhua retorted, as she sighed, wincing slightly when she sat down on the couch.

The news about her sickness has really taken a toll on her. It's been a couple of days, and she's having trouble accepting the fact that her time left is limited.

She won't be able to live freely, to get married, to have a family. All of that is over in a couple of weeks.

It made her feel empty inside, knowing that she's just a ticking time bomb.

She glanced down at the floor, the thoughts consuming her as she felt someone put their hand onto her shoulder.

"Are you alright Shu? You're looking a little paler than usual, not like that means much Snow White." Miyeon laughed, as Shuhua forced herself to smile, her eyes peering the way to her masked confinements of the torture she's enduring.

"I'm fine, right now. Don't worry." Shuhua laughed lightly, as Miyeon nodded, albeit being skeptical.

Miyeon and Soyeon had offered for Soojin and Shuhua to hang out at their house, where Shuhua gave Tzuyu the address. Soojin was on her phone, smiling widely as a video played.

Shuhua wondered if it was a man, if Soojin had found a suitor. She was pretty, talented and kind. Who wouldn't want her as their wife?

She looked a little closer, almost letting out a gasp from what she had seen.

It was a video from 5 years ago, of Shuhua herself singing "What's Your Name" by 4 Minute, as a younger Soojin laughed in the background.

Soojin was still looking at their memories from 5 years ago, huh?

The doorbell rung, snapping Shuhua out of her stupor, as she quickly stood up, startling Soyeon in the process.

"Can you maybe not do that next time?" Soyeon muttered, as Shuhua ignored her, opening up the door carefully.

There she was, another good friend of Shuhua's from high school.

Tzuyu stood on the doorstep with a small smile, the same twinkle in her eyes from 5 years ago. The girl stood clad in a blue navy suit, with her long brown locks cascading down her back.

She looked just as good.

"Shu!" Tzuyu pulled Shuhua into a hug, as the latter laughed, reciprocating the gesture welcomingly.

"I'm glad you made it, Tzu. Thank you for the help, even if this was really last minute."

"Anything for my bestie! Are you gonna let me in or...?" Shuhua giggled, grabbing Tzuyu's wrist lightly as she opened the door for her, allowing the taller girl to walk into Miyeon's house.

"You've got a nice place." Tzuyu commented, as Shuhua laughed, waving her off.

"This is Soyeon and Miyeon's house, not mine. I still technically live in Beijing with Yuqi." Shuhua answered, as Tzuyu nodded in understanding.