Cheeroke Rose

The sound of birds chirping disturbed (Y/n) a little, as she slowly opened her eyes to look at her surroundings. She felt something heavy on her lap as she looked down, smiling a little at the sight. It was Glenn, he's probably the one who sat her down comfortably.

"I see... you're awake." A feminine voice came in front of her, it was Maggie who held a plate with a sandwich on it. "He took care of you. You dozed off while sitting, and he was very gentle with you. He didn't have another place to sleep at so he stayed with you on this couch but made sure to not get near your injury. Such a great friend." Maggie mumbled the last part with jealousy as (Y/n) smiled a little, holding the other female's hand.

"Hey... I love you just as much as I love him. You're both my friends, dear to my heart." She softly spoke, not noticing the slight redness on Maggie's cheek. Maggie cleared her throat before handing over the plate which had the sandwich. It was cut in half to make it easier to eat.

"After you're done, come outside. Your other friends have arrived." Maggie softly spoke before getting out. (Y/n) stared at the sandwich before gently shaking Glenn to wake him up. The guy groaned in annoyance as he hugged her stomach, "Just a little longer mom..."

That made (Y/n) giggle a little before getting closer to his ear. "I don't remember giving birth to a child." She whispered, which quickly woke the guy up. "(Y-Y/n)! I'm sorry." He blushed as (Y/n) couldn't help but laugh at how adorable his reaction was.

Glenn sat up as he saw her holding half a sandwich, "This is for you. Let's eat before going to the rest. The others came." She softly spoke, giving him the other half as he slowly ate it to savor it, which she didn't mind at all. After all, she did the same.

A bit later, Glenn stayed closed to her as she was washing the plate. "Want some help with it?" He asked, not wanting her to injure the wound even more. (Y/n) shook her head, placing the plate on the rack.

(Y/n) wore her shoes before finally getting out of the house, feeling the warmth of the sun against her (skin color) skin. The tank top kept her cool in the hot weather, which was a good thing. No one would want her to pass out on them.

Her eyes spotted a particular crossbow user, as she quickly went over to him, jumping on his back. "Didi!" She happily exclaimed as Daryl panicked a little at the thought of injuring her somehow.

"Careful! Your wound is still not fully healed." Daryl frowned at her childish behavior, but that's what made her special to him. He gently placed her down, as he turned around to face her this time. His hand gently grabbed hers, before pulling her into a hug. Daryl was afraid that she might've been hurt, but after seeing her, he knew that she's alright.

"You're better now, right?" Dale asked, as (Y/n) nodded with a bright smile across her face. However, the next thing Dale said messed everything up for (Y/n), because he ratted her out.

"Yesterday night you seemed tired, but now I'm glad that you're better." Dale smiled as (Y/n) froze, feeling that Shane had his eyes on her. He was glaring into her soul, and Rick noticed it as well since he knew why Shane was mad.

"Y-Yeah... well it's all because of them. Especially Hershel and Maggie." (Y/n) looked at Maggie, gently holding her hand. Well, she knew that Shane is going to give her a whole lecture, if not break her legs.

"We're holding a funeral, feel free to join," Hershel told the new faces, as (Y/n) looked at Daryl, hoping he'd join them. He nodded to her, before following her to where they held the funeral.

(Y/n) stood between Rick and Shane, as (Y/n) noticed Shane's uncomfortable standing position, she wondered why but she didn't want to ask. It might be something personal for him.