Chapter 17

{picture of Cael}

(Alice's POV)
----------------------------

Grey, Luke's father, wanted to talk to me, we talked about my problem about not eating enough, he was talking to me about how Skyler, Luke's mother, had the same problem after she got taken and beaten and everything. Grey had to use the bathroom, so I was left alone, until the window broke and I was tied up, my mouth was duck taped, and I was stuffed into a body bag. I was panicking, I was freaking out about everything my whole body was frozen.

'relax Alice' Aspen said and I exhaled from my nose 'good now, close your eyes and think of Luke, try and help him find you' she said and I closed my eyes hoping to hear my standings.

-----------------------------
(Luke's POV)
--------------------

I nodded once at Cael and shifted straight into my angel form, I exhaled and took off, Apollyon right behind me and Blake on the ground running, I stopped and flapped my wings and looked around.

"What?" Apollyon asked next to me.

"I know where she is, Cael I have to shift again" I said and went to the ground, once there I shifted to my demon form and took off again.

"Ok why did you shift into Apollyon?" Cael asked as we flow.

"Because he's more scary looking no offense Apollyon" I said and Apollyon laughed.

'none taken' he said as we landed in front of some people. When we landed the people jumped and I frowned, of course they have a body like bag. Then Blake came running towards us and stood in between us.

'careful Luke they are Ace's guys' Blake said and I nodded.

"What do we have here?" One asked looking at the other guy who laughed.

"An angel, a demon and a werewolf all working together that's gotta be a first" the other said Blake growled at them.

"What's in the bag?" I asked folding my arms.

"Nothing just some supplies" one guy said and I sighed.

"I'm not going to ask again what's in the bag?" I said in Apollyon's demonic voice and they got scared.

"We told you.. it's just supplies" the other guy stuttered and I sighed.

"Guess we are going to do this the hard way" I said and snapped my fingers, Blake walked towards the men growling. Then went to the bag and sniffed it then came back and sat next to me.

'shes in the bag' Blake said and I frowned but nodded.

"Hmm seems like you lied" I said and stepped towards them and they stepped back. "Give me the bag" I growled out.

"No way dude, I'm not going to give you anything you low life freak." One said and my eyes went blood red.

"Well you shouldn't have said that, good luck" Cael said as I growled.

"That's the second time I have been called that this month I'm not going to let it happen again." I said and grabbed their throats, then I broke them, killing them. I throw them aside "Cael hide the body's" I said and Cael left with the body's. I walked over to the bag and opened it, there inside the bag tied up is Alice, I quickly untie her and helped her up.

"Apollyon?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Yeah and Luke" I said laughing.

"Wait so are you luke or apollyon?" She asked and I smiled.

"I'm Luke, this is Apollyon's look" I said as Cael came towards us. "This is what Cael looks like" I said and Cael bowed. "And of course Blake" I said looking at the black and white wolf next to me. "You know my mother also had a mishab like this once" I said grabbing Alice's waist.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"It's sad really" I sighed "it's like father like son I guess" I said running a hand through my hair.

"Why does every pack hate you?" She asked and I smiled at her.

"Because I'm one of the strongest pack in this area, besides, my father used to be the most feared alpha, I am as well" I said  and Alice shook her head.

"You are not the most feared" she said and I laughed.

"I can be" I said in Apollyon's demonic voice and she looked away biting her lip. Damn she's cute, I thought.

"I am??" She asked and looked at me and my eyes widen.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked and she nodded "damn" I mumbled and she giggled.

"Can we go home?" She asked and I nodded I picked her up bridal style. "What are you doing??" She asked.

"I'm flying us home" I said "close your eyes, Cael, Blake let's go home" I said and as soon as Alice closed her eyes I took off into the air. Once we were at the house I landed in front of the porch with a heavy thud then I shifted into my normal form. Alice opened her eyes and looked at me and I smiled as I walked up to the house.

"I can walk you know" she said frowning and I shrugged.

"I know but I like having you in my arms" I said and she smiled, I heard some paws hitting the front door and frowned. "Don't people know to change into human form and knock" I growled out and went to the door, I stopped short when I smelt dog. I don't mean like a wolf kind of dog I literally mean a dog, I frowned and looked at Alice.

"What?" She asked and I looked back at the door.

"Why is there dogs on my territory?" I asked aloud and Alice gasped, she ran towards the door and opened it. Before I had time to react to this 3 dogs tackled Alice licking her.

"Sam! Tank! Ace!" Alice said gigging and I bit the inside of my check.

'what is going on?' Blake asked and I shrugged, the dogs got off Alice and Alice stood up and the dogs made a circle around her.

"What's going on?" I asked and Alice smiled.

"Luke, meet Sam, Ace and Tank" she said pointing at each one. Sam was a husky, tank was a german shepherd and Ace was a little corgi, I gave Alice a confusing look and she giggled. "Go ahead guys, shift" she said and as soon as she said that, three males stood forming a circle around her, I blinked.

"Uh..??" I was so confused and Sam looked at Alice.

"Is he giving you a hard time?" He's voice was husky like and Alice shook her head. "Kidnapped you?" He asked and I frowned, again Alice shook her head, Ace pushed some hair out of his face.

"Then why have you been here and why did you leave us in the horrible place?" Ace asked and shivered.

"Just be lucky I got us out of there" I'm guessing tank said in a deep voice.

"Luke, Sam, Ace and Tank are my friends and protector's" Alice said and I blinked still confused.

"Why do they shift into dogs?" I asked and Alice smiled.

"We are weredogs, the moon goddess herself asked that we were made to protect Alice" Tank said.

"Protect her from what?" I asked and Sam sighed.