Chapter 24

{picture of Tony}

----------------------------

"Exactly only the leader of the enemy of werewolf kind will know that they will listen to the silver wolf and not attack them" he said and I sighed looking at Alice who was staring at the leader.

"What should we call you?" I asked and the leader smirked.

"My name is Tony" he said "my second in command is Troy" Tony said and another man walked next to Tony and he bowed his head a little. I saw that the whole pack formed a circle around me, Ace, Alice, Tony and Troy I frowned.

"Alright listen up pack!" I yelled and everyone looks at me. "Tony's little 'pack'" I said with quotation marks around the word pack "will be staying with us for a few months" I said and everyone started shouting Alice growled and everyone looks at her.

"It's either they stay or you probably won't have a Luna or an alpha come the next few months" she said "the choice is yours" she said looking at everyone.

"We will treat them with respect for they are here for Alice, even though they are rouges I think it's the right thing to do" I said and everyone bowed their heads "does anyone have a problem with them staying?" I asked, no one said anything "good" I said and dismissed the pack and they all walked away. "You and your pack can stay in the old house-" I started to say but Tony shook his head.

"We already have a place to stay, we just need to make sure your guards will let us in" Tony said and I nodded.

"They will" I said looking at Max who nodded then walked away, then I looked back at Tony.

"Good, we start training tomorrow morning Alice" Tony said and he walked away, along with his pack. I looked at Alice who frowned at the retreating rouges then I looked at the weredogs who were also frowning.

"Uh yeah that's not happening, we have training with Alice tomorrow morning" Tank said frowning and Ace nodded.

"Both of you guys need to make a schedule that works for both sides not just one" I said and Sam nods slowly. "And yes, both of you will be using the gym in our house" I said and walked away with Alice. Alice was slowly following then I stopped and looked at her she was looking at the ground. "Are you okay?" I asked and lifted her head and made her look at me.

"I-" she started to say but stopped "I just need a walk, alone" she said and pulled out of my hold and quickly walked out of the house, Ace, Sam and Jasper walked up besides me.

"What just happened?" Sam asked and I shrugged, then Ace sighed.

"We better go after her" he said and started to walk after Alice but Jasper stopped him.

"No, Alice said she needed to be alone and that's what we are going to do, is let her be" Jasper said, I looked at where Alice left and my eyebrows caved in.

"Something isn't right, I think-" I started to say but Sam frowned.

"We will not disobey Alice, she said she wants to be alone then so be it" Sam said and I frowned.

"You remind me of a Sebastian I know" I said and Sam looked at me.

"Oh your highness, I'm glad you remembered me" a voice said behind us, we all turned and saw Sebastian standing there.

"Sebastian" I said and he bowed. "What do I owe this pleasure?" I asked and looked around.

"My lord is not with me today, though he wanted to come" Sebastian said and I nodded "I'm here to see the one they call the silver wolf, my Lord would like to see what this wolf is he sent me to make sure it's real" Sebastian said and I looked at Ace, Sam and Jasper who were looking at Sebastian.

"Im sorry, who are you and what are you?" Sam asked and Sebastian smiled and bowed.

"I am Sebastian, and I'm a Butler" he said kindly "and who might you be?" He asked and Ace blinked.

"No butler has that much power let alone call Luke your highness" Ace said and I frowned.

"Sebastian is a demon, who happens to be in a contract with his master who also happens to be a demon" I said "and me being the king of angels and demons they call me their highness" I explained. I felt an arm on my shoulder and I looked down at Alice.

"But, how can a demon be contacted with another demon?" She ask and Sebastian looked at her.

"I was given an order that I didn't fulfill and I am now stuck with him" Sebastian said and Alice blinked.

"That's strange though, I never heard of that happening" she said and I nodded.

"What was the order Sebastian?" I asked and he bowed slightly.

"I was to take my young masters soul, but before I could do that, he became a demon and was already dead" Sebastian said and I nodded slowly. "But the reason I came here was to-" he started to say but I cut him off.

"Yes yes to see the silver wolf" I said and Alice's eyes widen.

"Why?" She asked and Sebastian looked at her.

"My lord would like to see her or him" he said "he wants to make sure that it is true before coming here to see for himself" he said and he stood up straighter.

"What is taking so long Sebastian!?" Someone yelled and Sebastian bowed.

"Forgive me my lord. I have yet to see the silver wolf" Sebastian said and the kid frowned.

"He's a kid.." Alice said and Cial looked at her.

"For your information girl, I am not a kid" he said Alice growled lowly "oh hush up girl" Cial said.

'no one tells our girl to hush' apollyon said and I closed my eyes and opened them, Alice looked at me and blinked.

"Apollyon what are you doing?" She asked and he wrapped a protective arm around Alice and looked at Sebastian and Cial, Sebastian immediately went down and bowed.

"No one and I mean no one tells Alice to hush" I said in my demonic voice and Cial blinked. "Especially since Alice is to be the queen of the angels and demons" I said and Sebastian nodded then looked at Cial.

"My apologies your highness" he said bowing slightly, I closed my eyes again and they turned blue "may we see the silver wolf now?" He asked and I looked at Sam, Ace and Jasper who shrugged then I opened my mouth but before I said anything Alice spoke up.

"Yes follow me" she said and walked in the woods she stopped and waved Ace, Sam and Jasper to follow her along with me, Sebastian and Cial. We all followed her into a clearing, she ran behind a tree and Cial frowned.

"Where is-" he started to say but Alice walked out behind the tree in her wolf, Cial watched as she sat next to me.

"Alice is the silver wolf" I said then, Sam, Ace and Jasper walked next to Alice in dog form.

"Extraordinary" Sebastian said watching Alice "simply extraordinary" he mumbled and slightly moved his hand and Alice growled at him.