chapter 8

{picture of Harry}

-----------------------------

"Relax dude it's in the back hidden it's safe" harry said and I exhaled.

"And why is it in the back and not in the garage?" I asked and Harry frowned.

"Because we got you a present and it's in the car" he said and I sighed.

"Fine" I said and chloe came out, "Chloe help Max with the supplies, I'm going to see Cora" I said and walked away throwing my keys to Chloe "and lock up my car will you" I said.

"Yes alpha" Chloe said and helped Max put away stuff. I walked into the hospital and before I got to Cora's room Josh stopped me.

"Cora go some of her memories back while you were away alpha you might want to go talk to her" he said and I nodded, I knocked on her door and it opened.

"I see you are up and walking" I said smiling and she let me in nodding.

"Yeah" she said and I walked in.

"Josh told me that you got some memories while I was away" I said and she nodded. "What were they?" I asked and she smiled.

"My name is Alice, and I'm 23" she said and I chuckled. "But that's all I remember, I don't know what pack or anything else is" she said and I smiled.

"Congratulations" I said and she smiled.

"I thought you were going to be running errands for your mom?" She asked and I nodded.

"I finished them earlier than expected" I said "and I thought I would come here for the remainder of the night" I said sitting on the chair as she sat on the bed. I noticed she was wearing new clothes and not the hospital gown.

"Oh" she said and I nodded and smiled.

"Where did you get those clothes?" I asked and she smiled.

"Lizzy came in and gave them to me, they fit nicely" she said and I nodded slowly.

"When did you meet Lizzy" I asked and she thought about it for a second.

"About 30 minutes after you left" she shrugged "why" she asked.

"She wasn't supposed to be here" I said sighing "not until I brought you to my place" I said and she titled her head.

"I'm confused, I asked her about this but she didn't say anything she just changed the subject, why do you two look alike?" Alice asked and I sighed knowing I can't not answer it.

"Lizzy is my twin sister" I said and she gasped.

"Ooh" she said and I chuckled. Then Josh walked in and smiled.

"Well Alice you are free to leave tonight if you would like to" Josh said and Alice looked at me and I smiled.

"Yes please" she said and she gathered up her things, I signed her out.

"Just remember if you remember anything new please come straight to me" Josh said and she nodded.

"Thank you uncle" I said and helped Alice with her things and we walked to my house, she gasped when it was in view.

"This is your house?" She asked and I nodded I noticed that the garage was open and she saw all my cars. "Wow you have some really nice cars" she said and I chuckled.

"Yeah I don't let anyone drive them. But I'll let you some day" I said and she smiled.

"Really??" She asked and I nodded and she smiled.

'every family member in the living room in 10 minutes' I said and looked at Alice. "Come on I'll show you to your room then you can meet my family" I said and took her all the way upstairs to where my room is. "This is yours, I'm the door to your left" I said and opened the door and she smiled. "And until you are comfortable, you can sleep in here or whenever you want you can come over to my room." I said and she blushed.

"R-really?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course what's mine is yours" I said as we walked into the room, I put her stuff on the bed and pulled her gently out and downstairs to the living room, my whole family was there waiting including my two cousins Vald and John I turned to her before we walked into the living room. "I'm sorry if my family does anything to upset you" I whispered to her and she smiled softly.

"It will be fine" she said and I nodded, we walked into the living room and everyone looked at us.

"Alice, this is my mother and father Skyler and Grey" I said pointing to my mother and father who were sitting on the couch.

"Hello dear" my mother said and Alice smiled.

"It's nice to meet you" my father said and he shook her hand.

"These are my siblings, Lizzy my twin, Emma and Eli my younger siblings both are twins as well" I said pointing at them and they smiled "theses are Chris and Harry Lizzy's and Emma's mates" I added and they shook Alice's hand. "You already met Max my cousin and beta" I said and Alice nodded. "This is Avery the newest member of the family Max's mate" I said and Avery smiled. "This is my uncle Zack and aunt Bella" I said pointing at them who was next to my parents.

"Hello" both my uncle and aunt said and Alice nodded.

"This is Max's Younger sister Mia" I pointed to Mia. "Theses two are my other cousins, Vald and John" I said and they nodded once.

"I thought you had more family members?" She asked and I nodded.

"They are not here yet, but they will be" my mother said.

"Like vald's and John's parent's will be here sometime today, and I think aunt rose, uncle corner, uncle Lucas and aunt Lilly with their kids will be coming tomorrow morning" I said and my mother and father nodded.

"Great rose is coming yay..." My uncle Zack said frowning and aunt Bella elbowed him.

"Be nice" she said and my father laughed. I looked over at Alice and she was looking around the room and then I noticed Avery looking at her and whispering in Max's ear.

"GUESS WHO'S HERE?!" my uncle Jax's voice boomed through the house and my mom frowned.

"Jax you don't need to yell!" My aunt Talia hissed and Vald face palmed and I turned around seeing my uncle Jax, Silas, aunt Talia and Michelle walk in.

"Uncle Jax, Aunt Talia" I said and smiled "uncle Silas and Aunt Michelle" I said and they all hugged me. "This is Alice, Alice this is vald's mother and father" I said pointing at Jax and Talia "and this is John's parent's" I said pointing at Silas and Michelle. They shook her hand and smiled. I sat down on a love seat and Alice sat next to me and everyone was talking. They talk for hours and I frowned it was almost 10 pm so I growled.

"You good Luke?" Max asked it was just me, Alice, Max and Avery.

"I didn't get any sleep, I'm going to bed" I mumbled and got up, I walked towards the stairs but someone grabbed my hand making me stop.