Chapter 31

I woke up to an empty bed, Alice was gone, I sat up quickly and looked around as Alice walked in all sweaty.

"Sorry did I wake you?" She asked I shook my head "I'm going to take a shower, after that training session I'm all gross" she said and I chuckled, sitting up as she walks into the bathroom. I sat in bed on my phone, I have no idea how long I sat there but the next thing I know is, I looked up from my phone to see Alice in a towel around her body and a towel on her head, I smirked and got up and in a flash was behind her wrapping my arms around her. I kissed her bare shoulder, and trailed down to her neck to were the towel is.

"Hmm if only" I started to say and trailed my hands up and down her arm, then grabbed hold of her towel, she squealed.

"Luke what are you doing?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Nothing" I said and she looked at me and frowned.

"It's definitely not nothing" she said and I smiled then kissed her.

"Im teasing you baby" I said and she frowned more, then she smirked and turned around so she facing me, I raised an eyebrow. Then she started lightly tracing my arm and looked up at me, I blinked, then she started to lean against me.

"Don't worry baby, it's fine, you will love it" she whispered and I gave a deep growl.

"If you don't stop now I'm taking you right this second" I said, she smiled and walked away.

"I'm teasing, you're welcome" she said and walked into the closet, then she walked out of the closet completely dressed and I frowned. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Don't worry, I still want you" she said smiling, my arms immediately wrapped themselves around her waist pulling closer to me.

"That could be arranged" I said with a deep growl. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Not now remember after the battle" she said then she walked out of our room, I froze after the fact that I heard screams coming outside, I quickly got changed and ran outside.

"Max what's going on?" I asked as I stood next to Max.

"I don't know, but it's definitely not good" he said, Jack, Will, Ben and Matt run past me, I stopped Jack and he looked at me.

"What's going on?" I asked and Jack sighed.

"It has began" Jack said and ran off again, I looked at Max who's eyes turned gold then we both shifted into our wolves, apollyon and Cael ready next to us.

'apollyon, Cael go find Alice and helped her tell the others that I'll join soon' I said and they nodded, then took off. After I took care of the wolves around my house and attacking my members I race to find Alice, I heard a loud howl, and I raced towards it, then then it was silent. 'apollyon Cael where are you located' I said and I got a image in my head, they were at a cliff. I raced to them I stopped at the edge of the woods and looked around.

"Has anyone seen her?" Jack asked Sebastian shook his head.

"Sebastian, find her" Cial said Sebastian bowed and disappeared. I walked out of the woods and everyone looked at me.

'where is Alice?' I asked apollyon and Cael.

"What's he asking?" Jack asked and Apollyon looked over and Cael who nodded.

"He's asking where Alice is" Apollyon said and Jack kneeled in front of me.

"Luke I'm sorry, we don't know where she is. After the battle she just vanished." Jack said and I whined.

"Clearly she's alive though, or else Luke would be feeling her death and would be taking it seriously" Cial said and Jack nodded then jack looked at Will.

"When you first got the vision what happened at the end?" Jack asked Will and Will sighed.

"Nothing, all I got was the battle was coming, I have no idea when, or how it would go, it was just blank" Will said and looked at the ground. I looked around the area my whole body shook as I heard that loud howl, everyone turned to look at where it was coming from.

"What was that?" Sam asked and Jack started laughing we all looked at the brothers who were laughing.

"Ready?" Jack asked his brothers and they nodded. They all cupped their hands around their mouths and howled as loud as they could. They stopped and listened then the loud howling started again but it was closer, the brothers howled again and waited, then a blur came running in front of me and towards the boys. I noticed it was a silver wolf, then they looked straight at me, I watched as this silver wolf looked around looking at Apollyon and Cael.

"Wow I can't believe that-" Jack started to say but Will hit him. Apollyon and Cael both bowed their heads a little and they looked at me smiling. The silver wolf walked towards me and I tilted my head and sat down. "Luke its-" Jack started to say but Ben hit him this time. I watched as the wolf sat in front of me and it's ears went back.

'luke' Alice's voice rung in my head and I looked at her. 'its okay' she said I stood up and tackled her to the ground 'ah! That's not what I meant!' she said then I laid on her, with my full weight, she yelped in pain and I quickly got off her.

'what happened?! And why did you disappear?!' I asked and she got up.

'mother wanted to speak with me, she was congratulating me on the win then she sent me on a different mountain so I had to find my way back by howling, I'm surprised my brother's figured it out, I was having Max howl back for help then I heard my brother's' she said and I dipped my head once, Max came out of the woods with a pair of shorts for me and a change of clothes for Alice.

"Wait so.. we won?" Ace asked as me and Alice went to change into human form.

"Yes" Ben said "the only thing is..." Ben said but Alice cut him off.

"There's one more battle left, but it won't happen for a while, more like, a few years" Alice said and I walked next to Alice.

"And how long does will that be?" I asked and Alice turns to me and smiles.

"Long enough for us to get married, go on a honeymoon, and have a couple of kids" she said and I chuckled. "Maybe even hit 40 years old before the next battle" Alice added. All five weredogs looked around and their eyes landed on Alice, their eye slits narrowed.

"What happened?" Sam asked walked up to Alice and she blinked.

"What do you mean?" Alice asked as Jasper, Tank, Ace and Edward followed Sam and walked towards Alice.

"What happened? Your bleeding" Sam said and Alice looked at herself.

"Im not bleeding Sam, what are you talking about?" Alice asked, then I looked over Alice, sure enough she was bleeding on the side of her stomach.