Chapter 32:No Way

What groups besides NCT do you guys stan?

Personally my main groups are NCT, BTS, (G)I-DLE, and Red Velvet.

I like a bunch of other groups like Stray Kids, Got7, Ikon, EXO, TxT, Pentagon, Twice, BTOB, Itzy, Mamamoo, etc.
It's just since I'm busy I haven't had the time to sit down and learn all the members names and all the inside jokes, but I listen to their songs and comebacks.

I'm truly just around for the music(and I don't like paying much attention to drama or other things unless it's a dating thing or something truly stupid that needs to be addressed)

Anyways enjoy the chapter!

||

The van arrived at the location given, and outside were three other cars. They saw Jaehyun waiting outside one of the cars, and as the van pulled up everyone else got out. They were all there, except for 3 at the safe house and those that went down to the safe house this morning.

The older ones were wearing suits, since they were doing other jobs. Taeil had on his uniform for Seasons, and the younger ones had on normal clothes. They were all armed and ready to fight if needed.

It was an old abandoned theatre, it was somewhat isolated and there were two vans in the parking lot. Taeyong led them in, busting the door open. The area was empty, it was an open room. The lights were dim with little decoration, it was basically an empty room.

"Come out you cowards!"Taeyong hollered, but there was no response. "Weapons hot. Unless it's Chenle, Jisung, or someone you somehow know running towards us; shoot them."Taeyong instructed with a low voice.

They continued moving forward, and kept their eyes wide open. They passed the main theatre, the stage empty; or at least it was too dark they couldn't see anything. Taeyong led them backstage where they found some people. All weapons were pointed towards them, but they just raised their arms showing that they weren't armed. Behind them were a tied up Chenle and Jisung.

"You have our money?"One of them asked.

Taeyong aggressively threw the bag at them, showing no signs of empathy. Two of them picked up Jisung and Chenle and threw them towards NCT. Yeonmi and Jaemin quickly grabbed hold of them and brought them to the back of the formation. Jisung had tears streaming down his face and Chenle was breathing heavily.

"Pleasure doing business with you."The person smirked before taking the money and walking away.

Everyone kept their guard up, this was the first time a ransom went this smoothly; there was no way that it was this easy. Jaehyun looked above them with only his eyes. It was an open roof with the support beams in full view. He saw people there, armed and ready to shoot.

One person caught his eye, they were further away and had a rifle. Jaehyun tried to see where they were aiming, and it was a straight line to Taeyong. They were looking through the scope carefully, as if they were planning to take the shot. He could've left it alone, but Jaehyun wasn't ready to take any risks.

"Highway,"Jaehyun whispered loud enough for the older members to hear.

It was a code word they made up when they were younger, and he was praying that they still remembered. They did. In a second the older members positioned their guns upwards and began shooting at the people they saw on the beams. The bodies fell to the ground, dead.

"Shit!"Jaehyun shouted as he clutched his arm.

A bullet grazed his arm, and he was lucky it didn't fully hit him. This concerned everyone, it had been a while since anyone got injured.