Epilogue 2:Lucky

I'm apologizing ahead of time if you think the chapter sucks.

||

Jaehyun woke up on his own, not bothering to have set an alarm the night before. His clock read 10am, it was later than when he usually woke up, but that was the least of his worries. What worried him, mainly disappointed him, was that he was alone.

The empty space next to him was unwelcoming and definitely unwanted. However, it was just overwhelmingly disheartening. Jaehyun got out of bed and quickly got ready for the day. When he was finished he went to the kitchen, knowing who he'd find there

When he got down there he leaned the side of his body against the wall near the kitchen. The person there however, was not the one he was expecting.

"Jaemin, where's Taeyong?"He asked as he walked over to the boy who was making coffee.

"I think he's in his office. Breakfast was already made when I came down,"Jaemin answered.

"Alright, I'm gonna go check."Jaehyun said before leaving.

"You're not going to eat?"

"I usually eat breakfast with Taeyong, so that's why I'm going to find him."

"I usually eat with Yeonmi or Jeno, but Yeonmi's with Bangtan and Jeno betrayed me by already eating because of his morning workout."Jaemin sulked.

"If Taeyong already ate I'll come back up here to eat with you."Jaehyun smiled.

Jaemin smiled back at him before Jaehyun turned to go to Taeyong's office. He opened the door without knocking and Taeyong looked up from his desk in shock. Taeyong's face was enraged for a second, but instantly calmed down when he saw that it was Jaehyun.

"What happened to the Jaehyun that always knocked on doors?"Taeyong teased.

"What happened to the Taeyong that promised to sleep in with me?"Jaehyun fired back in a serious tone.

"I just woke up in the morning and couldn't go back to bed."

"You still could've at least stayed in bed with me. I expected to wake up to you smiling at me, but instead I woke up to an empty bed."

"Don't act like you didn't do the same thing 3 years ago."

"Invalid, we weren't dating when that happened, and I never promised to sleep in with you."

"Fine, fine. Come on, let's go eat breakfast."Taeyong smiled as he stood up from his chair.

Taeyong put away whatever he was looking at and walked over to Jaehyun, who was at the door. Taeyong grabbed Jaehyun's arm and started to lead him to the kitchen. Jaehyun followed like normal, but his mind was still in the office.

What was he looking at? He never puts anything away in his office unless he's cleaning.

They got into the kitchen and found Jaemin sitting at the counter all alone. At the sound of footsteps, Jaemin turned around and looked at them.

"Are you guys eating with me?"His eyes lit up with hope.

"Yes, we are,"Jaehyun answered while still thinking about what Taeyong was looking at earlier.

The three of them ate in peace, with some members coming down and joining them. Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang had stayed the night and they were on their way back to the safe house.

"We'll meet again soon! We should visit more often."Xiaojun smiled as he put on his shoes.

"We're moving to the safe house soon and making it the primary house, since it's obvious enough that we should be more secluded for control purposes."Taeyong mentioned to them.